Me ★

I decided to go to me and Justin's house for the night I needed a getaway. I really didnt have to pack anything since I already had clothes and stuff over there, all I decided to bring was my medicine. I walk to my Mercedes car and realized I haven't washed it since we moved here but its not like I drive alot anyways. I get in the car and  notice it was starting to snow "Im not in Florida anymore" I say to myself while starting the car. As I pull up to the neighborhood I notice its a gate "name please?" the security guard ask "Umm Olivia Green" he looks at a paper and then finally open the gate to go in.Im suprised I didnt notice this when our parents took us here, I continue to drive and noticed all the other houses they were all beautiful, just like mines. I park into the driveway wich was behind the house, I pull out my keys and unlocked the door the house was cozy warm and smelt loke cinnamon.

  I walked into the baby room to make sure it was warm in there also and it was, I walked into my room and it was warm also. I went into the bathroom and ran a hot bubble bath as soon as I was about to get in I heared my phone ringing, I looked at the caller ID and saw it was James "Hello" I say into the phone "Hey umm there is a dinner at the house tonight at 8 but all family need to be there at 7:30 just calling to let you know" he say "that sounds nice but I decided to stay at me and Justin home for tonight, I need some me time" I say feeling guilty "I understand but I have to go, talk to you later" he say sounding nice "okay bye James". I didnt want no more interruptions so I turned off my phone.

   I just sat there not doing anything but rubbing my belly, 30 minutes passed and I finally decided to get out the bath. I stared at my body in the mirror and I grew alot and changed alot. I brushed my hair into a high pony tail then went into the closet and got dress, since I planned on staying inside I put on one of Justin T-shirt and a pair of short shorts. I havent ate anything since this morning my thought leaded me to thinking about Dr.Thomas who is he really, and why did I have a nightmare about him. I didnt plan on telling anyone about the nightmare, I already have alot to worry about.

   I walk into the beautiful kitchen and I start having a craving for chocolate ice cream, I looked in the freezer and there in the freezer was a tub of rocky road "yay" I say to myself. I ate half the tub but suddenly I started to feel sick I ran to the toliet and out of no where I started throwing, I haven't has no type of sickness during my pregnancy. I brushed my teeth then got some water and went into my California king size bed and drifted off to a nice relaxing sleep.

I was walking along a aisle with flowers in my hand. I lift my head up and there I see in front of me, the man that I love dressed in white. Tears filled my eyes as I continued to walk, I see a beautiful baby dress in blue. She was so beautiful I couldnt take my eyes aways, I hear the waves crashing against the rocks we must be near a beach. "your highness, your majesty"  someone say..

  I awake to tears in my eyes,"is that my future?" I ask myself out loud.

                                                          ☆★☆★☆☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

  I go into the lounge in my bedroom and decided to watch a movie, I couldnt really find anything so I just put in The Notebook. I was sitting there with my hands on my belly, I couldnt believe how big I was.I started to hear growling noises I walk out on to the balcony and notice there are 5 wolves in front of my house, I knew from the wolf that have beautiful blue eyes that, thats is my wolf my love my future. I run out the front of the house and straight to my wolf "hey babe" I say rubbing his soft beautiful fur, he put his down and I guess thats his way of telling me to climb on so I did.

     As soon as I got on him and all the wolves started to run everything was a blur, I couldnt see anything passing by but at soon as we got to the forest I started to have bad back pain and cramps near my abdomen.  I cry out in pain and thats when Justin starts to slow down he bow his head down for me to get off and as soon as I get off I fall into the dirt, out of no where i see Justin in his human form naked "Whats wrong love? " he ask bending down "im not sure im just having bad pain" I say rubbing my belly. He try to help me up, we was far from the mansion so he phased back into a wolf and I climbed on top and he ran quickly to the mansion. He drop me off in front of the house and phase back into a human "come on lets get you inside" he say lifting me up and thats when I remembered he was naked and I was pressed against his sexy 8 pack. Once inside the pain came back, Justin rushed upstairs and putted on some shorts "Olivia whats going on?" I hear Lola ask but I couldnt answer the pain was unbearable. I notice everyone even the maids and butler was in the living room with me,  Justin helped me stand up but as soon as I stood up I felt something come out of me and splashed on the floor.

     I looked down and saw it was water "oh my God my water broke!" I yelled out but I fall into the couch because it was uncomfortable standing up, I try to stand back up because it was uncomfortable sitting down "What do we do?" Justin ask "Lola call Dr.Lorde please" I say to her "Jessica can you go run me a hot bath and make sure my hospital bag is ready" I say to Jessica trying to stay calm, but pain rushed out of me "right away ma'am" Jessica say running upstairs "For the rest of you we have a baby on the way, we need to stay calm and stay positive" I say to everyone else "im so proud of you" Justin say whispering in my ear. He carry me up the stairs and into his bathroom he also undressed me and helped me into the bathtub, the water was just right I sat in the bath taking long deep breaths but the pain kept coming but then there was a knock on the door "yes mom" I hear Justin say "Dr.Lorde wants to know how far inbetween each contraction is" she say through the door "its about 30 mintues" I yell out "okay we will leave probably in the middle of the night on tommorw" she say but I knew she left because I heared footsteps "More hours of pain lucky me" I say to Justin trying to be sarcastic "its okay love couple more hours then Aqua will be here" Justin say in his perfect soothing voice.