Nightmare ¥₩

Its dark and wet outside,im walking through a dark alley. I dont know where im going its no light except for the full moon, im scared. I hear a voice "be carefull what you wish for" i hear a deep husky voice say and suddenly I change--I change into a wolf a pure white wolf, white as snow.i start running fast as ever, I hear a child crying wait no its a baby--its Aqua I start to panic and run faster, I arrive to my beach house. I phase back into a human well a naked human I walk inside the house is ruined "Aqua!" I call out there's no noise. I feel something wet under my feet I look down and its blood...

                                                     ¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩¥₩

     It was the first nightmare I had since I was pregnant, everytime im in my own bed I have dreams but not this time. I notice im covered in sweat and my belly felt sticky so I got out of bed and took a nice warm shower and Aqua must have woke up also because she was kicking "Goodmorning Angel" I say to my belly. I get out the shower and look at myself in the mirror, still no stretchmarks but my belly got a little bigger and my skin got smoother.I stare at myself in the mirror longer and notice I can see every detail in my body "goodmorning love" I hear Justin say in my head then I remember that we can speak to each other through our minds "goodmorning your own your way to school?" I thought back to him "yes I'll see you guys later, im going to out with the guys after school" "okay enjoy yourself, love you" and that was the end of our conversation. "Olivia come take you medicine, your teacher" is own his way I throw on sweatpants and a hoodie since its snowing, chrismas is next week and im so excited. I walk downstairs and I see my mom got me a cup of apple juice and my medicine out "thanks mommy what you fixing?" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek "I have to work but I chopped a bowl of fruit for you in the refrigerator and only drink apple juice and water, but me and Lola is going Christmas shopping later so I'll be home late" she say walking out the door "okay, love ya" I say closing the door.

      I take my prenatal medicine and vitamins and drunk a cup of apple juice, I ate my chop fruit that was actually good; apples, grapes,peaches, mangos and pineapple. I hear somebody ring the door bell knowing it was my at home teacher I grabb my cup of apple juice and wobble myself to the front door, I open the front door and there stood a man with black comb over hair with dark piercing eyes he was wearing a white collar shirt and black dress pants he look like he was in his

mid 30's. "Hello im Dr.Thomas,you must be Olivia Green" he say with a familiar deep voice "yes hi nice to meet you, would you like to come in?" I ask sounding polite , he walk pass me into the kitchen 'how he know the kitchen was that way?' I think to myself. "We can start with English and work or self down to Algebra then Oceanography and lastly government and spanish" he say "sounds great to me" I say to him.4 hours later we're working on spanish " tenga cuidado con lo que deseas" I say in spanish "Thats good see you got it, but do you know what it mean?" Dr.Thomas ask "No" I answer back "it means Be careful what you wish for" my heart suddenly stop no wonder his voice is familiar, he's the voice from my nighmare. "Wow look like you seen a ghost, but our time is up see you tommorw " he say gathering his stuff then left, I look out the window and I didnt see him, its like he disappeared.