Tired...

Still trying to figure out who my new mystery person was, why is this happening to me? what did I do?

It was two weeks after Christmas and I was fed up with all the drama and BS , I never have a break. Nothing good come out of anything no more, im tired im becoming sick at heart. I just want someone to tell me its okay that they wont leave my side and that I'll never have to face this shit I didnt ask for alone but no, nobody told me that and now im alone.

Trying to be strong for not only myself but Aqua but its hard, with Justin back at school I feel even more alone.I stand in front of the mirror just starring at myself trying to figure how my life turned out like this, how did I become a mother with a boy I barely knew but automatically loved.

I look at the pill bottles in the cabinet and just stare at them.I dont feel like its a point anymore, maybe if I left Aqua would be safer, Justin would be safer and my mother would be safe. I just want to give up. Pouring the pills in my hand memories flash through my head;first time I saw Justin in the parking lot, first night Justin and I made love, Finding out im pregnant, Family events, shopping for Aqua, giving birth, holding her for the first time. I drop the pills on the ground and looked back at myself in the mirror "Olivia why are you doing this?" I asked myself out loud. I take one more look at myself in the mirror then turned off the light and walked to my room and cuddle with my baby in my California king bed.