Chapter 6 (part 1): Cela Explique Beaucoup de Choses.

Hello, my dear snowflakes! I just quickly wanted to apologize for not updating regularly, but I have a lot of really important confusing things on my mind right now (like the fact that the 2 best friends of the guy I'm in love with {I'm not exagerating the fact that I love him} are trying to convince me he really likes me), so I'll update whenever I get the chance! xx

+++++

Louis' P.O.V. (Crazy, I know!)

When Olivia walked through the door on crutches with a cast, cuts, and bruises, I nearly fell off the couch.

She walked closer, pulled on her best fake smile, and said, "Hi." It was barely even a whisper. She made her way over to the chair farthest away from me and sat down.

I didn't know what happened to her, but I was determined find out. I just didn't want to annoy her... oh well. "What happened?" I asked, breaking the silence.

She gave us a simple explanation, and she attempted to sound relaxed as she said it. Let's just say it wasn't convincing. Suddenly her eyes widened, tears welled up, and her head fell into her hands. "Oh my God."

"What?" Liam asked.

"No, no, no!" she yelled as she shook her head.

"What?" Harry and I repeated together. I was getting anxious to know what else was wrong.

She dropped her hands to her lap and mumbled, "I can't..."

Harry walked over and sat next to her. She just stared blankly at her lap, playing with her hands. He grabbed both her hands, and she looked up. "You can't what?" he asked quietly.

She sighed and replied, "I can't compete in internationals."

Harry wiped a stray tear from her cheek, and she collapsed in his arms, sobbing into his shoulder. He whispered some things to her, and after a few minutes, she sat up straight. "I have to call Leila."

Harry's eyes widened and he said, "I thought you hated her. Why do you have to call her?"

"Who's Leila?" I asked.

"My trainer," she answered.

"Why would you hate her?"

There was an awkward silence. Harry and Olivia stared at the ground, until she stood up and said, "I'm going outside to call Leila."

I watched her as she left the room, closing the front door behind her.

Harry was still sitting on the couch, emotionless. He looked over to me as I asked, "Why would she hate Leila?"

Instead of responding, he stood up and walked up the stairs, so of course I followed him. I went into his room and found him sitting on the floor leaning against his bed. "Go away," he mumbled.

"Not until you answer my question." It hurt me to see my my best friend and my girlfriend in the state they're both in: sadness.

He sighed as I sat down next to him. "It was a mistake. I--" he paused, "I shouldn't have done it."

"Done what?" I asked.

"I hurt Olivia." I was about to say something, but he cut me off. "I screwed up, and she forgave me, but I could tell she was really broken up about it. She meant the world to me, and I just--"

I felt so bad for him. He's my best mate, and it sucks to see him like this. "You just what?"

He dropped his head and choked out, "I slept with Leila."

"Oh," was all I managed to say. Now I could see why he was so depressed. I mean, don't get me wrong, Harry does flirt a lot, but he isn't a womanizer like everyone says, and he doesn't sleep around. That's one of the few things people could say to him to corrupt him. "It's okay," I soothed.

"No, it's not. You should've seen her. She just..."

"She just what?"

+++++

Harry's P.O.V.

I just stared at Louis, debating whether or not I should tell him. I knew he was going to find out sooner or later, but it was her secret to tell. Not mine.

"You can tell me," he whispered.

I rubbed my face to wipe off the tears and said, "She cut." I looked up and saw him completely shocked.

"I'll be in my room," he said as he walked out of my room.

At that moment, all I could think was, Blake's going to kill me.

+++++

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello my snowflakes! I know it's been forever since I've updated, and I'm really sorry! I had a few chapters completely done, and I lost the drafts! Hence the 2 part chapter... imma try to find my journal, but in the meantime, please read my other story "A New Direction", and mah bestie Hannah's story "My Hero".

Anyways, I hope you liked the little bit of the chapter you got... warning* there will be a lot of drama in the next few chapters.

Stay safe, lovelies!

xSarah