Chapter 6 (part 2): Amore e un Incidente D'auto

Here's the rest of the chapter. Enjoy :) xx

+++++

Olivia’s P.O.V.

I walked back into the house as Harry walked down the stairs. He saw me and ran over to me. I could see he had been crying, too.

He wrapped his arms around me and said, “I’m sorry.”

“For what?” I pulled back from the hug and looked in his eyes.

“I told Louis.”

I knew exactly what he meant, and I immediately ran up the stairs to find Louis. I needed to talk to him. I quickly found his room, seeing as it was the only one with the door shut. I thought about knocking, but I knew he’d just tell me to go away, so I slipped in as quietly as I could, which was relatively hard, considering I was on crutches, and found him laying on his bed. Shirtless.Damn, he has nice abs. I made my way over to the bed, laid down my crutches, and sat down next to him.

He inhaled deeply before asking, “Why?” When I stayed silent, he sat up and grabbed my hand, repeating, “Why would you do that?” I just shook my head, and he tilted my face up, making me look into his eyes. “Babe, you can tell me anything.”

“I felt like I wasn’t good enough,” I mumbled.

He hesitated before questioning, “Good enough for Harry?” I slowly nodded, and he continued, “Olivia, you’re perfect. If anything, Harry wasn’t good enough for you. Hell, I don’t even deserve someone like you. It hurts me to think that you can’t see how amazing you are. Don’t ever say you’re not good enough, cos you’re wrong. I love you.”

I sat there in silence as I took in what he said. He said I’m perfect. Amazing. He said he… loved me. “You love me?” I asked in a hushed tone, and he nodded his head, slightly embarrassed. I could tell he didn’t mean to let that one slip out. A small smile made its way onto my face as I confirmed, “I love you, too.”

He smiled and pulled me into his chest, and whispered, “Please don’t do it again. Ever.”

“I promise,” I assured him. After a few minutes of just laying there, I spoke up. “How did I end up with someone as amazing as you?”

“I’ve been asking the same question,” he laughed lightly.

“But, really, I didn’t think I’d end up with someone like you.”

“Like me how?”

“Well, for one, gorgeous,” I giggled, “and just so sweet, and talented. There’s so much that I love about you, the list just goes on and on.” He played with my hair and kissed the top of my head. “I don’t really deserve you.”

“Don’t say that, babe. I love you exactly the way you are, and I don’t want you to change.” He pressed a light kiss to my uncovered neck, and I melted then and there. “I want to know everything about you. All your secrets, the people in your life, favourite activities, everything.” He trailed kisses up my neck and along my jawline, before pecking my lips gently.

Just then, Harry burst through the door and said, “Um, sorry to interrupt, but Olivia, Jensen’s in the hospital. Don’t know why, but he is. I’ll be in the car.”

“Oh God, what’d he do now?” I muttered as Louis helped me off the bed, down the stairs, and to the front door.

“I hope he’s okay,” Louis said as I hugged the other boys.

“Hopefully it isn’t too bad so I can kick his ass for being an idiot,” I joked.

“See you later?” he stated as more of a question.

“Definitely.” I kissed his cheek and ran out the door. “Love you.”

“Love you, too.”

+++++

I practically dragged Harry into the hospital, anxious to find out what happened to Jensen. We ran to the front desk and asked, “What room is Jensen Carter in?”

The lady didn’t even ask who I was, yet she replied, “Room 203.”

I thanked her as Harry said, “I’ll be in the car, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Don’t take too long,” he chuckled.

“No promises.”

“I’ll leave without you!”

“Mhmm, sure you would.” I got to Jensen’s room, and without knocking, I barged in, yelling, “That the hell did you do this time?”

“Liv?”

“In the flesh. Now, care to explain the current situation?”

“Oh, you know, I just got hit by a car and somehow managed to only hurt my shoulder, arm, and a few vertebrae,” he laughed. “What about you? Lost the fight?” I nodded. “I told you not to take on someone you’re not willing to fight.”

“Since when did I ever listen to what people told me to do?” I beamed.

+++++

Jensen’s P.O.V.

God, this girl just seems to brighten up every situation, even when I’m stuck in a hospital for a while, and she looks like she got hit by a car. And she still managed to look beautiful. I mentally facepalmed myself for that thought. No! I scolded myself. She has a boyfriend. I can’t feel this way.

“I have to go. Harry’s being really impatient…”

“Fine,” I said sarcastically. “If you love them so much more than your own best friend, I guess you can go.”

“Shut up,” she giggled. “He’s my ride home. I need to go, but I’ll be back to visit tomorrow if you’re not out yet.”

“Okay.” She hugged me lightly and left the room. “I need to get over her,” I murmured.

+++++

Author's Note

Pardon the multitude of mistakes! I don't know what I wrote, really, cos it's late at night, and my eyelids are heavy... being half-blind doesn't help, either...

I figured that was a good enough place to end  this part of the chapter. I know, it’s super short, but I lost my journal again, and I don’t remember exactly what I wrote…

They love each other! Awww <3 Haha, funniest part is, in the next chapter… WAIT! No spoilers, other than there will be DRAMA GALORE.

So, again, thanks for reading, and if you haven’t done so already, read A New Direction by myself and My Hero by hannahhhbanana01, aka my best friend on the planet.

xSarah