Chapter 4: Grand Ma !

Ciara: 

Damn He asking hella questions like the damn police. But I don't mind. he fine asl! We Bought our stuff and left hollister. They walking with us. We left out the mall waiting for my Gma until They offered us a ride. I said yhea. He told us to hold on so he could pull up. So I called my Gma to tell her she didn't have to come pick us up, but she didn't answer. That was so unusual. She would usually answer. But I didn't call back because Joshua pulled up in a red and black camaro. Damn this boy must got it good. I sat up front, and them two love birds sat in the back. He asked where to drop us off, so I told him my Gma house.

Joshua:  

Damn this girl got me hooked already. Something about her makes me want her bad. But I know she Ain't going for that. I gave them a ride home. I didn't mind ethaa. Ciara She was just so fine. We Pulled up too they house. She was about to leave without my number so I grabbed her wrist and told her to put my number in her phone. She pulled out a white iphone 5. Goddamn she sexy asf! I gave her my number and she got out the car. Her ass was out theaa ! Aakia was walking behind her. I waited until they got in the house to drive off, but I heard a loud scream so I got out the car so fast and ran inside and seen my baby on the floor crying her eyes out. I look up and seen that her Gma was dead. She already told me about her parents now her Gma gone too. Now she don't have no one but her little sister. But She got us too now. I picked her up and put her in my arms so she could have a shoulder to cry on.

Ciara:

Omg lord! Why? Why now! Its too soon for her to leave us now. We have no one. All we had was her. Now shes gone. Omg Omg ! I'm crying my eyes out. Then j felt someone grab me and held me in their arms like my father use to do. It was Joshua. Oh lord. Hes watching me cry like a baby. One part of me is so said, but the otha part is happy. I'm falling for this boy. I want him so bad. We had to call the ambulance to come pick up my beautiful princess, who is now drifting in the heavens watching over us. I see Aakia crying her little eyes out beside Isaiah.

Follow Me On Instagram !

@mizani__monroe