Chapter 9: Cant Trust A Soul, Niggas Plotting On Ya.

Joshua :

When I Arrived To My Crib I see That My Front door Was Wide Open And The Window Was Too. I Had To Go in There To See If My Baby Was Ok. When I Walked In, I See Glass On The Floor And My Living Room was A mess. I Also Saw Scratch Marks On My Hard Wood Floor. I Hoped They Wasn't Ciara's, so I began yelling her name all through the house but there was no answer. Man.  Somebody Gone Disrespect me by Breaking into my house and taking my girl. A Muthafacka Must Be Ready To Die Slow!  I Called Aakia, Ciara Little, To See If She Heard From her But she didn't. Aakia Moved Out A Couple Months Ago to live with her cousins in Chicago, Illinois. I Ran Back To My Car To Call Me Momma, But As Soon As I Got In There I Remembered seeing a speeding van Drive Pass me As I was Omw Home. It Was Green and Black. The Only Person I Know With that Color van Was My Cousin Isaiah. But It Just Couldn't be Him! It couldn't. I mean I know he Cant Be That Damn stupid. He Already His Own Boss Now Selling Weed Stealing some of my turf, But He Couldn't Be even stupid Trying to steal my girl, my Life. So I Call Me Momma Telling Her About What I Saw And What Happened When I Got Home, But Before All That, She Began Telling me she got Some Threats Today. Aww Hell Nawl Somebody gotta go. So I Began To drive to my cousin crib to see if I see that van, and when I got down to his block, I see that van about to park in the garage. But I Don't See My Girl Any were. As I Sit In my Car Thinking how will I go in and get her, My Phone Started To Ring. "Hello?", Joshua Said. "Wassup nigga What you doing? ", Isaiah Said. "Who This? ", Joshua Asked Knowing Exactly Who It Was. "Damn Nigga I Gav nt Heard from you Since You Met Ciara and You Forgetting Me Already? Its Me Isaiah ", Isaiah Said. "Aww Damn Man My Bad.  You Gotta New Number I didn't know. What You doing Though? ", None About To Fuck this Bitch I Brought Over A couple Minutes Ago. Ctfu Wbuu ", Isaiah Said. "None Just Out And About lol. I Might Slide Through There When You done", Joshua Said. "Naawl Man I Might be Knocked Out When I'm Done. ", Isaiah Said. "Aww Iight Man Talk to you later ", Joshua said. 

Ciara

I Cant Believe It. Joshua Cousin Isaiah Tried To Kidnap Me. I Bet You Was Thinking He Got Me, But He Didnt. I Fought My Way From Him And His Weak Ass Grip. Even Though He Did Get Me Outside But I Kicked His Ass In His Balls. The Reason I Knew It Was Him Is Because Of That Van He Had Parked In Front Of My House. After I Got Away I Just Ran And Ran And Ran Until I Coulnt Run Any More. Then I Seen Someone That Looked Trust Worthy To Help Me. I Didnt Call Joshua Because I Dont Have My Phone And The Person House Im In Now Dont Have One. What Type Of Shit Is That ?!?! I Bet Joshua Looking For Me Right Now, Because I Know Its A Mess At Home......

2Hours Later 

Ciara Continued

I Decided To Catch The Bus Home Because I Didnt Want To Walk. And Boiy Are There Creeps In The City. I Finally Made It Home And There I See Joshua Car Parked In The Parking Lot. I Stepped Up To My Porch, And Unlocked The Door. I Entered The House And All I Here Is The Shower. I Walked Up To The Bathroom To See If Joshua Was Taking A Shower But He Wasnt. So I Went To Our Room And There He Was Laying Down. "Josh ? " Ciara Said. "CIARA ! What Happened", Joshua Yelled While Jumping Out The Bed To Hug Me. "He Tried To Take Me", Ciara Replied. "Who ? Isaiah ?", Joshua Asked. "Yheaa But How Did You Know ?", Ciara Asked. " I Seen His Truck Drive Pass Fast Asl," Joshua Answered. " Yheaa But All I Know Is He Gone Pay !", Ciara Said.