Chapter 6: Fuck !

Joshua:

Damn, there she is walking into My room looking good asl. She was about to lay down, but I couldnt help but to kiss her sexy lips. Next thing I know is I'm fingering her. I cant believe she letting me do that. And she wet asl. And tight. Ohh I wanna fuck so bad, but I know she not going for that. So I started putting hickeys on her every where. Then next thing I know she taking off her shirt and shorts. Aw shit! We finna Fuck I'm thinking, but she was just teasing. So I got mad and got off her ass.

Ciara:

I think Joshua should know we not finna fuck tonight so, Im just giving him. As I slowly backed away from him, I could some rage in his eyes. I guess he's really pissed off. He should've known we wasn't doing anything tonight, I mean I DID JUST MOVE IN!. IM NOT A HOE. All I knew was he was cursing me out about something so petty. So I told him I was leaving and wasn't coming back.

Joshua:

Next thing I knew, my attitude started kicking in and all I knew is that I was just cursing at her and her cursing at me. When them first curse words started flowing out my mouth, I kind of forgot who she was. Now all I knew was, we both just cursing each other out. She then told me she leaving. Damn I Really snapped. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I never really tripped over a girl like this before. Man I didn’t even mean nothing I was even saying. I don’t want her to leave, so, I stopped her from packing and apologized about the words that filled the air. Damn I really got to fix my jacked up temper. I don’t want to lose her out my life. When I heard all that noise in here room, reality finally kicked in. She wasn’t joking about leaving. When I walked in her room I just had to stop her from packing so I could apologize about what he said. She forgave me, but I wouldn’t blame her if she didn’t. I don’t know who I thought I was talking to her like that, but all I know is, I better check my little temper next time. I asked her did she want to try again, but she suggested that I sleep in my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol Idk !

FMOI: @mizani__Monroe

Inbox me on fb: Armoni Nicole Howard