Chapter 3: Becoming Friends

Ciara:  

Oh shit! They followed us in here. I hope they don't think we some thots cause I don't play that shit. If they think that, i dont see how they would, i dont even dress like a thot or talk or even walk. But they still came over by us as we was looking at the jackets and shirts. The one I thought was so fine came by me starting a Convo. Im so effin happy. And the otha one was by my sister. But I wasn't paying no attention to her. This tall lightskinned boy was actually talking to me. He's so fucking fine. omg. He Got piercings and tattoos. He seems kinda thugish, but i like that. A man that could fight for me turns me all the way on. And he seems kinda conceited. But i can see why. This nigga fine asl.

Aakia:  

Got DAMNNNNNN! He fine Asl! Ooowweee. He actually came by me. The other one came by my sister. Thats the one that actually caught my eye, but i could deal. He was fine too. He told me his name was Isiah. Owww thats so fine. They both seem like some thugs, but living where we live. Imma need that in my life. He just so fine, and he keep liking his lips. Owwwweee he got me on cloud 9. But that other one got me on cloud 10. Im trying to keep my eye on the one talking to me but i just cant stop looking at the one by Ciara. 

Joshua:  

I'm Asking her hella questions I bet she like Damnn Am I the police or some shit. But she fine asl. Thick asl too. God damn. But that younger 13 year old keep looking at me. I think she like me idk. But i aint worried about her. Im lovin this girl Ciara. She so fine omg. Imma try to wife her ass. omd. Damn man, I need this one in my life. She told me about her gma and how sick she was. Im actually thinking about, if her gma dies, she could come live with me, God forbid.

Isiah

Man this girl is gorgeous. But i think she kinda Knows that already. She told me her name was Aakia. I knew that was her ! I mean you cant forget a face like hers. She was gorgeous. I mean just gorgeous.