Chapter 11: A Thin Line

Ciara P.O.V

When I Got in the house I hurried upstairs to rinse off the filth I had on my body, and changed in my police costume cause Joshua Was fine be my first Cause. As I Walked Into Our Room, I Noticed Josh Wasn't There. I Called His Phone And there wasn't no answer. I was worries asl.
3hour later

It's 5:45 in the morning and I'm still up waiting for Joshua. Its gone be world war 3 when he get home I swear! I Kept dozing off cause I was exhausted. I finally couldn't take it no more, and took my ass to bed.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Joshua P.o.v.

When we got home, Ciara went inside the house so fast, it was crazy. I wanted to talk to her in the car, but Ciara being Ciara, all she could do is think about herself. I'm fed up with that shit tonight. I killed my best friend, my brother, my rider, over her. Man I regret that shit to my grave. I'm going out tonight, staying out til Daylight to get the stress off my back. I Went To The Link Bar to get drunk and damn near do more stuff I regret. When I arrived, there was a long ass line wrapped around to the next block. I wasn't finna wait in that shit. I parked my car and went up front. All the bitches yelling my name. Niggas too. Im damn near a celeb.

"Wassup JFolks", the security Guard said while shaking me up.

"Was sup TMan, its packed tonight", I said looking back at the line.

I noticed this fine ass girl. She prolly mixed. She had on a skin tight red Dress with blonde curled hair, and so nude red bottoms.

"Damn Who that?", I asked TMan as he checked the girl ID.

"I'm Michelle", she said looking me up and down as she walked in w/ her girls.

"Go in Dude", TMan said as I pointed at the door.

"Good Looking, I'll Holland at you later", I said going inside the club.

I was looking for ole girl, but in the process, hell a bitches pulling me. I can't get em off etha. One girl touched my dick . I was like what the fuck!?!, these how scavengers. I walked in further and noticed her sitting at a table by the bar. I had to have her.

"Can I get the biggest bottle of Remy Martin, 4 shots of Jose Quevo, and a basket of Buffalo Wings", I told the bartender.

"That's a whole lot for one person", she said as she danced & snapped her fingers to Touching, Loving By Trey Songz.

"Yeaa, but just enough for two", I said as I grabbed my stuff and sat next to her.

"Michell'e", she said as she held her hand out for a hand shake. Her Accent drove a nigga insane.

"Joshua, so how old are you?", I asked as I poured some liquor into my cup.

"21, my birthday today, you?", she said blushing.

" Girl now you gotta turnup tonight, what you sitting down for? Drink this, And I'm 19," I said as I gave her the 2 shots.

"19?, what you doing in here?, and I don't drink", she said as she moved to Love More by Chris Brown.

"Drink it girl, its yo bday! And don't worry bout that", I said pushing the drink towards her.

She drunk it, she actually drunk all four. She was fucked up within 10 mins. All up on me. Shiddd I was drunk tooo . we started dancing all crazy, next thing I know we Kissin in the backroom of the club. I wanted to fuck her so bad but my jimmy was in the car. I wasn't even thinking bout Ciara.

"Tell your girls I'm taking you home", I said as I grabbed her waist and bit my lip.

She fixed her clothes and went to go tell them. I told her to meet me at my car, and she did. This girl took all my stress away. I took her home but she told me to come in. My Mind is telling me No But Ronny(My Dick Name) telling me yes. I followed her inside and the fucking began! She sucked my dick like a pro, do I had to do a favor for her. I ate her out and she tasted sweet asf! After the oral I took my dick held that mf , and stuck it inside of her pussy. This shit felt so fucking good I had stopped and waited before I stroked her. She yelling my name, talking in French, calling me daddy. Ciara, never done that shit. This girl right here some else. We was fucking for at least 3 hours. Cause when I woke up it was 8:35. I smelled some good ass food, so I went downstairs to her kitchen, and there she was. She was wearing a big ass dress suit shirt half buttoned up, her hair was still curly.

"Girl marry me!", I said as she looked up at me with a face of confusion.

"Your still here?", she asked while stopping what she was doing.

"Uhm yea I was still sleep", I said looking confused back.

"Omg!, I thought you was-, you-, Go go go! Hurry, I will text you about this later, just go!", she said pushing me out her house.

"I got this, girl stop pushing me", I said as I pushed her hands off me.

Something was weird about her. I got in my car and drove around her block and came back by her house. I noticed a black Audi Parking in her garage. She must have a boyfriend. I didn't care cause I had  a girl.

What will happen when Joshua gets home?

Was Isaiah dead?

Did Joshua Mess his life up?

Will Joshua and Michelle continue to mess around?

Keep Reading to Find out !
Chapter 12: Surprise Attack