Chapter 5: His baby

Joshua:

Oh my baby is heart broken I can see it. They have no where to stay. Unless she say yes to living with me. I could understand if she say no, because I know about all that money the got, but I really hope she say yes so I could wake up to that beautiful face every morning. I'm Finns ask her.

Ciara:

Joshua just told us we could live with him. I said yes of course. I need someone to cry to, and express my feelings to, and I think he's the perfect choice.

Joshua:

Oh heavens! She said yes. Thank you. I think I'm starting to fall for this girl, but I cant tell her how I feel. Then she might think I'm sentimental, I'm not having that! Imma thug. I'm also not done with all my thots yet. I know Ciara not gone give it up to me so soon. I told her and aakia to go pack their stuff and Imma be waiting.

Ciara:

He just told us to go pack our stuff so we could go. So we did. We got every thing. It took about an hour because all the clothes and nicknakes we got. We left all the decorations cause theres no use for it. We finally left that house that took my princess. We been driving for about 30mins. In my head I'm thinking like where dafuq this nigga live.

Joshua:

Damn I didn't realize they live almost a hour away from me and Isaiah crib. I didn't mind the drive though. It was kinds quite. All I heard was sobbing from Aakia crying on Isaiah chest. I see that My girl os the strong one and that's turning me on. OMM! We finally mad it too my house. I unlocked the door and told them to make theirselves at home. I told Aakia to go to the 4th room on the right side of the hallway upstairs. And I told Ciara To go to the room next to mine.

Ciara:  

We finally made it to this huge ass crib. This nigga must got it good. I hope he aint no thug or drug dealer or nothing cause I don't play that shit. But his business is his business. I don't go out with him. He told us to make our selves at home. So that's just what I did. His slick self told Aakia to get the room upstairs. And gave me a room next door to his. hmmmm. But I don't mind thou. He was mine.

Joshua:

I really like Ciara. She's what ive been looking for. I want a down ass bitch that's ton R.O.D. For ha nigga. Imma make sure she sleep with me all week. I'm Finna ask her.

Ciara:

He just asked me to sleep with, but in the way like that. I'm not like that no more. I said Yes thou, but I had to hop into the shower. Its been a long day. As Soon as I get in the shower, Joshua tells me he gotta go drop some off to his friend. I said okay, but I thought, why did he tell me, idc. Isaiah stayed with my sister, trynna make her happy.

Joshua:

I had to go drop off some crack to this crackhead named Simon. He payed $1500 for it. Its been about 20mins since ive been gone. I just been thinking about Ciara since I left. I walked in the house and seen Aakia and Isaiah was sleeping. I walked to Ciara room and seen her coming Her Red Persian hair into a pony tail. Ohh she looks so sexy. She had on some Leopard print pajama shorts an a red hello Kitty tank top. That red brings out Her skin tone. Ohh I want her so bad, I'm getting hard asf just stairring at her. So I left to my room before she saw me.

Ciara:

I had to get cute, because I'm Finna be cuddled up with my man. I seen him by my door, but I don't think he knew I seen him. He looking fine asl by my door. I seen his Dick start bulging out too. Oh this boy running threw my mind. I walk out my room and went into his. I seen he had on some Blue and yellpw polo pajama pants, with no shirt on. He had a Rock hard 8 pack with some pecks. Mmmm! I just got wet asf! I walked over to lay down, then next thing I know, we kissing. He pulled me over some more as we kissed. He got on top of me, then started fingering me. Omg I'm loving this. I feel his Dick on hard, And I know I'm like Niagara falls down there. I think he wanna fuck, but that ain't happening. Especially not while Aakia here.