Chapter 8: #05.07.13 J+C

Joshua

"Ciara Come Here." I Seen Her Walk Pass About to enter her room with a towel wrapped around her body. And Damn Baby Got Back. "Yes Joshua? " Ciara Asked.  "Come here.  I Gotta talk To You. " Joshua Said With A Funny Look On His Face.  "Ok About What." Ciara Said Entering Joshua Room. "Well we need to talk about us. " Joshua Said As Ciara Was Getting ready to sit on his bed. "Ok? " . Ciara Said. "Well Uhm.  Idk if You Feel The Same About Me But I Think I Love You And I Want You To Be My Girlfriend. " Joshua Said. "Love Me?"  Ciara Said with A Confused but happy look on her face. "Yes.  I Love You."  Joshua Said. "Well I Love You Too! I was Scared That You didn't.  And Now I Know You Love Me. And Yes I Will Be Your Girlfriend." Ciara Said. Well Then Its Official, Mrs. Harrison.

Ciara

I've Been Waiting For This Moment For A While Now. I hope He Really Meant What He Said About Loving Me because I Know How He Is. But Right Now I Cant Even Think About All The Bad He's done to Me.  All I want Is For Him To Be My first. Yes My First!  I mean I'm Already Naked Why shouldn't He. So I Stood Up In front Of Him And Took Off My Towel. I Cant Believe I'm Naked In Front Of Joshua. All I Seen was His Facial Expression. It Looked Like He Was Shocked So I Got Embarrassed And Tried To Grab My Towel But All I Felt was him grabbing my arm and brought me to one side of his bed. He Got On Top Of Me And Started Kissing me all over. I'm Loving This So Much. he Finally took off his shirt and then his shorts. I Felt His Hard Rock Abs On my stomach. I Now Can See Why Ace Hood Made That Body 2 Body Song, cause those was the lyrics that was Goin through my head. Joshua Started To Ask Me am I Sure But I Said Nothing And Just Starred and smiled. I Guess He Took That As A Yes Cause I Felt Something That Felt Like So Much Pain come through my stomache. Aww Shit!  What I Get Myself Into! 

Joshua

Me And Ciara Finally Fucking. But Since I Love Her Imma say Making Love. We've Been At It for Like A Hour And I Still ain't Bust Yet.  I Must be In Love Cause That shit Unusual. She Came already and baby got that wet wet. I Finally bust and let me tell you that, that shit felt like ive never felt before. It was blood on my sheets cause she was a virgin but im happy i was her first. She went to go take a shower, i followed her and got in with her. We Fucked in the shower. Ive never liked fucking as bad as i liked it now. We was going at it until it was like 6 oclock in the morning. Man do i love this girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Weeks Later

*

*

*

*

*

Joshua

Its Been The Best 2 Weeks Of My Life Since Ciara Been My Girl. I don't Even Have To Worry about Any Hoes Or Thots Since Ciara Been giving me all I need.  Damn this Girl Got Me Head Over Heels In Love With Her ! I'm Actually Out Buying Her Some Just Because. She Don't Know It Thou.

Ciara

Damn I Wonder Why Josh Left without telling me. I'm Finna Call Him. *Ring, Ring, Ring* "Hello?",  Joshua Said. "Where You At Bae?",  Ciara Asked. "I Cant Tell You right Now I'm Busy Imma Tell You when I Get Home", Joshua Answered. "Uhm Ok I Guess ", Ciara Said with Shaking in her voice.  "Ok Love You Bye ", Joshua Said. He sound like he up to some. But I'm Not Gone Worry Cause I Trust Him.

*Glass Shattering*

Wtf Was That. Awe Shit!  Somebodies In Here. All Im Thinking Is What Am I gonna Do. Only Thing Came To My Mind was Joshua Gun He Gave Me. Maybe If I Try To Sneak My Way To My Old Room And Get The Gun Will They See Me. The Men Voice Echoed The House. It Sounded Familiar But I Couldn't Really Recognize Who. Next Thing I Know I Feel Some grab My Waist And Picked Me Up. I'm scartching And Screaming But What Help would that Do?