Chapter 2: They Meet

Joshua:  

Damn nigga wait a minute. Let me put my muthafucking shoes on first!

Y'all wondering why we cursing so loud through the house? Ain't my momma here?! Nopee, she not ! I'm 19, I got my own Mini mansion, and a couple cars!

"Iight nigga I'm ready now. Next time don't rush me. Beauty takes time Bae", I said playing with Isaiah.

I know he hates that shit because he's so serious, but I'm not! I'm a goofy fun type nigga, that only get serious when its time to get serious. Yall want to know what im wearing? Well I have on some camo cargo pants, a black and red True Religion Shirt with my Bred 11s. Im fine/ flee asf, i know, but I didnt create the way i looked, god did. I came outside and seen my big head ass cousin waiting inside of my car.

"Were the fuck you find my keys at nigga?" I said  gettin inside my car. "Dont trip" Isiah said . I almost slapped the shit outta his ass. Im driving a black and red camaro to match what im wearing. We was about to go to the mall until some  mexican nigga hit me up and ordered a kilo of drugs. Thats All i had left in my stash so shid im done for this month. When we got there, this nigga house was as big as mine. This mexican must be rich.  We left that nigga house. He paid about $50,000.00 for that kilo. Im Set Now. I Put Like $40,000.00 in my trunk and off to the mall we went. We gotta go sell more drugs later on, but not yet. So we just went to the mall, to shop and find some thots to keep us company tonight, if you know what i mean. 

Ciara:  

Hurry up Aakia! I'm trying to go to Vicky secrets ! Aakia taking all day trying on some 8s and speed turfs. I already bought my stuff. Awe yhea I forgot to tell y'all. My daddy and momma had a $500,000.00 insurance policy each, and my dad owned 2 barber shops, a car dealer ship, and a car repair shop, so all y'all need to know is we set for some years. Aakia got done buying her shoes, finally. We both was looking real cute as usual. I had on some true religion Cargo camo pants that made my ass colossal  with my all white cocaine forces with my white Polo shirt and white and black polo hat and a black michael kores side purse with all. My sister had on her timberlands with her camo cargo pants with a red and black polo jacket with her white black polo shirt and a black side purse. I have some 20'inch Red Persian hair and my sister had 16'inch black Brazillian hair. We start heading towards vicky secrets, but I seen two fine ass dudes walking past us. They both was tall asf and Like a light light light brown. I seen the taller one stairring at me. THEY SO FINEEE ! Me and Aakia walked in vicky secrets, and so did them boys. Dafuq They trying to get.

Joshua:

"Damnnnn Bruhh! did you see them ! They was fine asl !" i said to my cousin. "Hell yhea They didn't look like no thots either. They looked like wife material." Isaiah said. They was both short asf, lightskinned, and fresh. Just how I liked it. I came to this mall to swoop up some thots but found these gorgeous females. But the one with the red hair was like no one else. She was A Goddess. We walked inside hollister to holler at them. Damnn man she was fine. I hop she dont turn me down. But look at me im fine asl too. No one will ever turn me down. I mean she should know me. Im famous in Atlanta.

Isiah 

Hell yeah bro. I seen them too. They damn sure aint no thots either . They carried themselves like wife material in Atlanta. That short one with the black hair was fine asl to me. They must be sisters cause that short one a spitting image of the taller one. Good lord ! I think i seen her on this onen picture with one of these thots i fucked with on instagram. I think her name was Aakia. Im not sure yet. But imma find out before tomorrow. She kinda look like she 13, idk , imma find out that before tomorrow too !