Chapter 7: School Time

Joshua:

It's been a long week since they moved out their grandma house. They had to host their grandma funeral and everything. I helped them out with all the expenses.  I'm happy that I took them in. I didn't want to see my baby in the streets. Today they suppose to be enrolling into school. Ciara told me about her slick Idea of getting Aakia into high school, instead of middle. She didn’t want to leave her by herself things could happen. Her and Aakia is getting ready for school now. I’m just waiting until they tell me when they ready. When Ciara walked down the stairs, she looked so fine! She put on some skinny jeans with a purple shirt. I guess she decided to wear the Jordan 5’S I had surprised her with the other day. They matched her shirt. She cuffed her skinny jeans at the bottom. She had on a little natural make-up too! MMMM! She was summer time fine for real. Ciara yelled Aakia’s name to come down stairs so we could go. We finally left. I got into the car to be welcomed with a kiss. She told me thank you for everything I did for her. After that, I started the car. I gave them choices of schools. I chose Grady High School for them, but she chose Mays High School. We pulled up to see everyone at school already. There were all the cute girls. Man I remember them days! I seen all the thots I mess with too. I looked over at Ciara glaring at all these boys so I smacked my lips. I think she saw me too, but it looked like she didn’t care. We not together anyways. Well until I make it official. “Text or call me after it’s over, Okay" I say as they get out the car. “Alright,” Ciara said. I had to go handle some business. Word out is that this cat De'vontae trying to steal some of my turf and I ain't having that; if you don't know these my streets. I dropped Ciara and her sister off to check out that school. I am not going to lie, but I don't want her to go to school. I have a feeling imma loose her I mean if you had seen the way she was looking at them boys. I mean not as in 'I want the D' nor thirsty. Maybe I’m overreacting; she'll be fine I’m sure. I’m guessing school was over cause she called me 2 times and pleft me a text. I didn’t reply because I was getting sucked up by some girl I met at the store. When I finally answered, that girl started laughing in the background. I guess Ciara heard her because she paused from what she was saying. I finally arrived at the school, about 30 minutes late.

Ciara:

Joshua Got Me Tucked Up. He Got The Nerve To Come Up Here With a Bitch In The Front Seat?  And When He Called The Hoe Was Laughing. Where Aakia?  Joshua Asked. She Not Some where laughing in the front seat of somebody car. So You Mad?  The Girl Asked...... Bitch wasn't Nobody Talking To Yo Cratered Face Ass So Stay up There........ Bitch?  Who You Calling A Bitch? ........... I'm Calling You A bitch!  Bitch!  Joshua You Gone Let Her Talk To Me Like That?  The Girl said.  Man That's Y'all Business Not Man. So That's How You Feeling? ...... Yheaa Thats How I'm Feeling........ FUCK YOU JOSHUA!  LET ME OUT OF HERE !. The Girl In The front seat yelled. Well Then Bye Bitch Get The Fuck Out Then!........ You Gone Get In The Front seat?  Joshua Asked ....... Naawl Im Good Back Here....... Iight Then. 

2 Weeks Later

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Joshua

Ciara!  What You Doing?  Nothing I'm In The shower. Ciara Yelled?  Ca. I Get In.  ? Joshua Asked.  Uhmm No.  Lol. Ciara Said. I'm Dead Ass!  Joshua said. Well............ Maybe..... Not.  What You Think I Am.  A Thot Or Some. ? We Don't Even Go Out. Well Maybe That Can Change Today Baby. Joshua Said. Boy Let Me Finish Washing Up For Bed Then Maybe We Can work some Out. lol. --- Man This Gi Been Living with me for like A Month Now and I Still Ain't Get Any Ass Yet!  Man I Love Her For This. But She Don't Know That Because All I Do Is fuck Up Bringing other girls here and shit. Maybe I Just Might Wife Her Ass Tonight. I Love Her And I Know She Feel The Same Way With me. I Can Tell She Do Because When we busy having fun and not arguing She stares at me like I'm some gucci belt or purse inside the store.  I Know I Love Her Man I Know I Do. She Done With The Shower. I Can just Picture Her Body right Now. All wet and stuff.  Damn I Bet Her Body Look good.

Ciara

I Just Got Done Washing Up. And I'm Just Thinking about what Joshua Said Was True About cuffing me.  I Love Him I Do But Sometime he be treating me wrong. I'm Too good for that. But I Gotta Think About The Fun That We Always Have.  I Hope He Feel The Same For Me. Because If He Don't, me and Aakia gone have to move out cause Loving someone that don't love me back is the worlds worst feeling ever.