Chapter 10: Wrong Turn

Joshuua:

Its Been 2 Days Since My Punkass Cousin Tried To Kidnap My Baby. I Hope That Nigga Dont Think he Was Gone Get Away With That Shit Ethaa. He Family, But, I Came In This World My Damn Self , And I Just Dont Give A Fuck ! Me And Ciara Gone Creep Up To His House At 8:oo Tonight. My Momma Gone Help Out Too.

"Cee-Cee !, Wheaa You At?", Joshua Yelled. "Im Flat Ironing My Hair", Ciara Yelled Back. "Well Hurry !, Its 7:50 !", Joshua Told Ciara. "Okay Okay Okay Here I Come", Ciara Said While Walking Down The Stairs. "Come on We Gotta Get There Before My Moms", Joshua Said. "I Said Okay You Acting Like His House 2 Hours From Here, Its Right Around The Corner", Ciara Stated.

Wtf ? She Acting All Nonchalant About This Shit ! This Is My Fucking Cousin We About To Go Kill Because Of Her Ass ! And She Taking All Day ?!?!? Awl Hell Nawl. As We Get Inside The Car About To Exit The Driveway I Notice Ciara Pull Out Her Phone About To Text Somebody. Wtf Wrong With Her !

"What You Doing?", Joshua Asked. "Nothing Why ?", Ciara Answered. "It Look Like You About To Text Somebody.", Joshua Said. "I Am, Im Finna Text Aakia," Ciara Replied. "Why You Finna Text Her ?", Joshua Asked. "Because I Can And Thats My Sister, Why You Asking So Many Questions?'', Ciara Asked. "Because We Finna Go Kill My Fucking Cousin For Yo Ass, And You Seem Like You Dont Fucking Care!", Joshua Yelled. "Oh So Now You Cursing At ME ! ", Ciara Yelled Back. "Yes I AM ! You've Been Acting So Nonchalant Ever Since We Left Out That Damn House! This Is My Cousin! I Knew Him Before I Knew Yo Ass ! And Here I Am About To Kill This Nigga Over You !", Joshua Yelled With Extreme Anger In His Tone. "So What The Fuck You Trynna Say?, Huh ? Im A Fucking Mistake. ?", Ciara Yelled. "Im Not Trynna Say Anything, You Just Need To Fix Yo Fucking Attitude Thats All !", Joshua Yelled With A Change Of Voice.

Ciara:

Joshua And I Just Got Done With This Petty Ass Arguement. He Basically Just Told Me I Was A Mistake, But When I Asked He Hurried And Stop The Arguement. Wtf Kind Of Shit Is That ?!?! Now We Sitting Outside, Waiting For His Momma To Pull Up In Front Of Isaiah's House.

"Man Whea She At Joshua?", Ciara Asked. "Idk But Im Finna Call Her", Johsua Said.

*RING RING RING*

"Hello?", Joshua Mama Answered. "Ma ?, Wheaa You At ? "Im About Park In Front Of The House", Joshua Mama Said. "Awe Ight I See You. ", Joshua Said.

My Mama Finally Made it. She Got Out Her Car, and Began Walking up To That Bitch Nigga Isaiah House. As Soon As I Seen Isaiah Open The Door To Let My Momma In, That's When Ciara And I gone Sneak Into His House, Through The Back Door. His Dumb Ass Gave Me A Key To His House. Ole Dumb Bitch Hahaha.

"Come On Ciara My Momma In There," Joshua Said. "Ight I'm Coming, You Got The Key Right?, " Ciara Asked As She Ran On The Side Of Joshua. "Yeah I Got it, " Joshua Said As He Finally approached Isaiah's. Basement Door.

Ciara And I Finally Up In That Nigga House. I Can Hear Him And My Momma Talking. This Nigga Don't Even Know What's Going On. I Know That's My Favorite Cousin And All But He Needing Shit Up That's Gone Affect Me And My Life. Man I Cant Trust A Soul Bruh !

Ciara:

Its Been Like 10 minutes since we been in this nigga basement, and we finally heard the front door open and close. Joshua told his momma to knock on the window to let us know that she out, and that's exactly what she did. Joshua Then went upstairs to find Isaiah and Knock Him The Hell Out.

"You Finna Go Up There?", Ciara Asked. "Yheaa But Ok Waiting To Here Some, " Joshua Said. "Here What?, " Ciara Asked. "Him Speak, " Joshua Replied. "Awe Okay, " Ciara Said.

As Joshua Was Waiting On The Stairs For Like 3 Minutes, He Finally Heard Isaiah Say Something.

Joshua:

I finally Heard That Nigga Speak. Like I Said I Was, I Went Up Stairs Towards The kitchen to catch that nigga lacking, but as I walked I over heard a female laugh. I guess imma have to murder two muthafuckas tonight. When I approached the living room, Isaiah was faced towards the TV but that mixie was on top of him facing me. Of course she saw me and screamed so I pistol wiped that bitch. My Cousin Got Up reaching For Some Under His Shirt So I Shot Him In The leg and Arm. Come To Find Out This Nigga Had a Gun On Him. I Told Ciara To Come Help Me Drag They ass To The Basement.

"Ciara Stop Fucking Worring about that bitch bumping into shit. " I Said Dragging My Cousin. 

"But- " Ciara Said Getting Cut Off

"But Nothing. Isiah Wasn't Worring Bout You When he Tried To Kidnap You.  Now Was He?  " I Said While Kicking That Bitch And Isaiah Down The Stairs.

"No But- " Ciara Said Getting Cut Off Again.

"But Nothing Stop Saying But Damn! " Joshua Said.

Ciara always got sympathy for mother fuckers that dont give no fucks about her. Thats what i learned about the drug game, dont give no fuck about nobody and they feelings. As I kicked them down the stairs, the bitch broke her neck and died instantly, but my cousin was just knocked out. Its Been like 20 mins and i cant take it no longer, so i pulled out my knife and cut my cousin leg. His ass was still knocked out, so i got some bleach and threw it at him, hitting the cut. His ass woke up instantly and began screaming.

"Yheaa wake yo bitch ass up." Joshua Said

"Man Wtf Is you doing. We family, you finna kill me over a fuck and duck that you fell in love with" Isaiah said slumped to the side of his chair.

"Its not even bout that man, You was trying to fuck me over, first my momma now her, I loved you like you was brother man. And this how you do me. You cant even live no more. you dead to me now." Joshua said.

"You Aint Shit, Family First You got that shit tatted on you." Isaiah Said

"Im not finna Go back and forth with you. Whats you last words bitch." Joshua said

"Love You, But suck my -" Isaiah Said but got shot in the head before finishing his sentence.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ciara P.o.v.

Omg Joshua Just killed isaiah. His family over me. This must be love. After joshua Shot him . he Took some money that was there, then set the house on fire. Once that happened we scurrrrreeeeeedddddd up outta there. The whole ride home was quite, but lowkey was i turned on. As soon as we pulled up to the house and parked i hurried and got in the house cause i wanted joshua.