Chapter 2 - Another Day of Waiting

Aura's P.O.V.

I was taking a look around the Well of Allsparks, the well spring of future generations of Cybertronians, and soon one day, my future people. I stepped on one of the platforms and looked down through the giant tunnel that lead to the core of our planet. Primus himself. Optimus's new home. Why did you have to go Optimus. I know it was the right thing to do to keep the Allspark away from Unicron, but did you have to leave so soon? I watched as blue and green dots of light shot out one by one for a few seconds out of the well. New Cybertronians are being born now. Cybertron is repopulating again, as it should be. But why do I feel so alone? I still have Ultra Magnus, and all of my good friends. But Optimus is gone. I miss him so much! As I left the well I spotted a light blue and silver Suzuki V-Storm DL650 Motorcycle driving towards me. "Hey Aura!" called out the motorcycle as it transformed into tis robot mode. The Cybertronian that came towards me was female with a similar light blue colour scheme but with silver highlights.

"Hi Lunar." I replied with a smile. Her full name was Lunarspeed but we like to call her Lunar for short. While not on duty Lunar is a fun and joyful Cybertronian to be around. "I had a feeling I'd find you here." said Lunar. "A feeling? I've been coming here almost every day for the past month." I reminded. "I knew that." replied Lunar with a laugh. We both walked back to Iacon together and walked and talked through the plaza. "You've been kind of quite about this whole King thing for a while now. Did you choose the lucky guy yet?" she asked. "No, not yet. But I'll find him some day Lunar. You'll see." I answered. "So this, lets call him 'Fantasy Man', do you happen to know if he's going to be royalty?" asked Lunar.

Royalty? "Why? Does it matter?" I asked in curiosity. "Well, as you know someone of your royal status, if you don't choose someone soon then you'll have to marry and or rule along side someone from a court of royal blood." explained Lunar. I felt like I just got splashed in the face with cold energon. I completely forgot about that law! Now wonder I felt like my father was giving me a hard time about it! "Ugh! What a royal pain!" I complained. "Your highness, if I may say, your going to have to pick someone sooner or later. I mean tick tock huh?" said Lunar. "But Lunar I can't just pick someone I'm not in a relationship with, let alone even not no the guy!" I stated. "You want love?" ask Lunar. She walked over to a pet store and picked up a small robotic puppy. "By a sparkplug." she finished as she put the pet back down. I gave her a amusing smirk as we continued back to the palace. "And besides,  you can't expect the right guy to be crowned to just walk through the door! And even if he does how are going to know that he's the one?" asked Lunar.

"I don't know. And please, don't make it into one of those romantic stuff we make fun of on Holo-TV!" I begged. "Too late! Already am!" she declared. We both entered the palace and Lunar was just spinning around like a love struck teen. "Come on, just imagine it! He'd strive into the room. A lightful glow on him!" said Lunar. "Come on, I haven't thought of something like that sense I was a protoform!" I said with a laugh. "It's fun! You'll hear music, he'd bring you flowers, and sweep you off your feet. And to finish it off, you'll know he's the one when he makes you laugh!" said Lunar. "Lunar, forgive me when I say this but, it does sound lovely and all. But it just isn't me." I replied. "Well of course not! I was talking about the things I want to see in a guy!" she corrected.

I couldn't help but laugh at that last statement. Lunar could be a real joker sometimes. "Trust me Lunar, I'll find him soon enough." I assured. "I know before that the likeliest of choices would have been Optimus Prime, but now that he's one with the Allspark you've kid of hit a speed bump." said Lunar. "Yeah I know. I miss the big guy a lot. I have to learn to live on without him, or I could ruin Cybertrons future! Not just for me but for everyone on this planet." I explained.

************

Ultra Magnus's P.O.V.

I was driving through the streets of Iacon. Busy merchants passed by running their businesses. I transformed into my robot mode and walked towards the former Cybertron Command building. This was now Iacon's new Elite Guard Police station. "Morning sir!" called out a voice. I looked to my left to see Knockout running his upgrades shop next door. "Good morning to you Knockout." I replied. "Has Aura made her decision yet?" asked Knockout. "Not yet. Kids these days." I replied with a small laugh. "Ah, I'm sure she'll make her decision soon," Knockout responded. I sighed and shook my helm. "I hope so," I said, though my voice lacked conviction. At this rate, I doubted Aura was ever going to be able to decide! I turned back to Knockout. "I must head on my way," I said, and Knockout nodded. "Good day, sir!" Knockout called as I walked through the entrance to the Elite Guard Police station.