the actual end

Kyle's POV

I miss her.

I miss her phone calls. Even when they were at 4 am in the morning. I laugh remembering.

Her voice. And it sucks to know that I've only seen her once, earlier, motionless and still.

I guess it's a miracle that she survived the suicidal jump, and there's the forever nagging voice inside of my head, asking me what could I have done, and if she's ever going to wake up again.

I go home and Uncle Jamie had already cooked dinner.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Thanks for calling the police," I say.

"No problem," he says hugging me. "Is she, Amy, okay?"

"I hope so, Jamie."

"How did you meet her anyway?"

"The Teen Help Service thing. And I loved her, Jamie. I loved her so much. It's left this god damned huge gaping hole in my heart that I'm sure it'll never be able to be stitched up ever again."

"Loved? Are you that certain she'll die?" he says.

"I don't know, I really don't know."

"Everything will be okay. You'll see."

***

And then the older man and the boy who became an adult through a girl, hugged each other tightly, even though it was against stereotype.

And somewhere in a hospital, in the maze of sterile hallways and rooms, slept a sixteen year old girl."Loved? Are you that certain she'll die?" he says.

"I don't know, I really don't know."

"Everything will be okay. You'll see."

***

And then the older man and the boy who became an adult through a girl, hugged each other tightly, even though it was against stereotype.

And somewhere in a hospital, in the maze of sterile hallways and rooms, slept a sixteen year old girl.

Author's Note: 

And the book is finished. *cries* It's been such an (emotional) book rollercoaster to write and thanks for you guys I've finished it and with all your support... I'm so grateful, thank you everyone! This book is going in for the Wattys2016!!! This is dedicated to a lot of people, and thank you so much everyone! 

CaerffiliAngelsfallingjustfallingluisakoenigmesmerisedeunoiaFandomshadowchapter_thirteenartichokebroccoli

Yes, the sequel will be coming out soon, I'm open to ALL IDEAS, PLEASE!!! I love fan suggestions. 

And I finally finished editing it all, and thank you everyone for everything!!! Yay!!!

xxx dreamer :)