| i n t r o |

| A U T H O R ' S   N O T E |

This is like pretty much a warning. Even though I've edited this book like a zillion billion times I'm never going to get it the way I want it to be the way I want it to be. Ew I wish it could be perfect but that's never going to happen so... Yeah. PS I'm so sorry for all those people who read it before I edited it, it was rubbish (but pretty please read it again??) 

Oh and I'm very open to criticism. Positive, of course (you see where I'm going... I'm not fishing for compliments... nahhh.) And constructive. Please comment what you think... I'll reply to every single comment. Oh yes, I have a life too so I'm not on 24/7. Actually I really don't have a life but whatever. 

Oh and I hope you like the book :D

| W A R N I N G |

Some of the content in this book may be triggering to people suffering from depression and other mental illnesses, but please don't do any of the things she does, and remember, you're perfect the way you are! 

| S U M M A R Y |

Amy is a sixteen-year-old teenage girl. Kyle is a teenage guy who lives with his uncle. His uncle runs a Teen Help Service line and that's how Kyle, the ordinary guy meets this extraordinary girl named Amy. She's depressed, suicidal, and moody, but maybe he can find a way to see the girl underneath. 

| D E D I C A T I O N |

To every single reader who stumbles upon my little book, this is dedicated to. Without all of you guys, the book wouldn't be where it is today! Thank you all so much! Especially to anyone who's suffering from depression or knows anyone who is. Remember you're not alone and it's okay not to be okay. Plus talk to someone. Opening up helps more than you think :)

| D A T E S |

Started: May 1st, 2016

Finished: June 20th, 2016 (unedited)

| C O P Y R I G H T  &  D I S C L A I M E R |

This book is copyright by me. That means NO COPYING. Seriously, guys, copyright is copyright. Wattpad is all about being original and sharing your own work with others... So please.... Take heed of the copyright notice. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.