Chapter 1

Hey so this is another book of mine but it is my first ever fanfiction. The picture above is Hades' outfit. Hope you like it.😀

---------------------------

Hades' pov❤

Hey people who i don't know my name is Hades. I love music and my favorite bands are bvb, botdf, atl, bring me the horizon, Evanescence, and set it off. Out of all of these my most and number one favorite is Set it off and Cody Carson (for those who don't know he is the lead singer ) fuckin hot. I live with an abusive father and my mother is dead. She had died when I little. Oh and at school i am bullied by the other students except for one so I have one friend.

But that was 8 years ago and now I am 18 today. The sad thing is that I will spend it alone or get beat by "dad" if you can even call him that. Today just so happens to be the day I spend alone. When i went to check the mail and looked through it i saw something with my name on it , I don't know who its from cause there is no name. I went back inside set the other stuff down and opened it, it had said

" Dear Hades,

This is an old friend of your mom. Before she died she had asked me to get you out of your house. I have been watching over you for a while. Have all of your stuff packed and be ready by 9:30 pm for a teal truck to pull up.

Sincerely,
Your mom's friend

P.S. Happy birthday."

Ok who is this person and why are they helping me, other then the fact that mom ask the person to. How did they know it was my birthday? Well.... guess it is time to start packing but first i need to shower and change out of my damn pajamas.

When i walk upstairs to my room and then my closet, i got out a Set It Off tank top, black ripped skinny jeans, a black beanie, knee high grey converse, red bra and red boyshorts underwear, and these cool galaxy gauges. Next i went to my bathroom and turned on the water.

Skipping the shower part ----5 minutes later----

I step out of the shower and walk back into my room and change into outfit but before i put my beanie on I had done my hair and makeup(picture). After i was done i packed all of my things and took the two bags down stairs and wait for 5 minutes then see a teal truck.

After i left the place I called home I looked at the person beside me and I saw that it was a guy and i said:

H: Hi what is your name. And I don't remember mom mentioning this little situation happening.

G: My name is Garrett Atkins I am the person who sent you the letter. And she didn't want you to know about the situation. For years she has protected you from you father but one day he went over bourd and didn't stop. So that is how she died... sorry to tell you that.

H: WHAT THE ACTUAL FLYING FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY DAD HE HAS BEEN A DICKHEAD FOR 8 YEARS OF MY LIFE AND NOW YOU SHOW UP!?

G: yes and i am sorry about that. Hey here is your birthday present.

As he said that he handed me a flat box. I was very sceptical about it. But if mom was friends with him what could go wrong..... right? When i opened the box i saw...

-------------------
Hey my little demons what do you think?

Please vote

Comment

And

Share if you want another chapter! BYE MY LITTLE DEMONS!