Chapter 6

Hey guys I am back. And I finally have some what of an idea of what I am going to write but I don't think that this chapter is going to be a long one.

💀💀💀💀Clarity's pov💀💀💀💀

It has now been a few months since I was banished to Earth and Garrett is rhe only one I talk to. Today I heard that we were getting a new kid at school. O don't really care as long as Garrett us not harmed, speaking of Garrett while I was with him I ended up having the beat 15 more group of assholes, sluts, and self concerned mother FUCKING prickes for harming him, and I was with him.

Anyway back to the present day the new kids name is Paul W. Sanders. He looks like this.

 He looks like this

H

e was in one of my classes today. I have to admit he is a little cute, the only weird thing was sometimes I would catch him staring and he would look away and look back at the board.

(Back to present time)

That is how we met each other. After a year of be friends, he asked me to be his girlfriend. Had I known that he was abuse back then I would have said no. However bad things happen to the strongest people. My commander in the army had said that. Oh... and I also have to tell you the story about why I joined the army.

Well children sit down and let me tell you a story of a great adventure.... JK! I will tell you what all happened and what went on when I was at war. But that is for another time for now please be patient.

💀💀💀Hades pov💀💀💀

Garrett is still not here. I had woken up ten minutes ago. I was getting worried because he had gotten off over ten minutes ago, so yea you can imagine how worried about him I am. You know with his dad still looking for him and all. That was when I got a phone call by a number I didn't recognize when I answered the person said...

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! HAHA I am evil sorry about that it was the redhead in me hehe. But this is me and my dog Sasha down below.