chapter 4

Hey guys so I had gotten no comments yet so i am just going to continue on with the story and see how far it gets. So without further ado... THE STORY!!!!!

💀💀💀Hades' pov💀💀💀

So after Garrett was done freaking out he had started to speak to the boys and me, asking what had happened.

(The conversation)

G: so what happened that made you end up in the hospital???

H: ummm...... well when the concert got over I was waiting in line. When I was about 15 people away from the boys I had this FUCKIN' douchebag and his ten other friends surround me and then they started calling me names. To make things worst they started to kick and hit me when I was on the ground. All of a sudden had gotten a HUGE wave of anger and I had gotten up and punched ten of them, leaving the one that started it for last, when I was done with his friends I had turned to him and started beating him and yelling at him then I was applauded but I couldn't hear see or walk. After that I couldn't stand any longer so I fell and was about to pass out when I saw Cody. He can tell you the rest.

C: As I her falling to the ground I had told someone to call 911 and ran to her. When the ambulance got to the venue one of us had to ride with her so I did and here we are.

G: Well thank you all for helping her I don't what I would do without her.

(End of conversation)

💀💀💀 Garretts pov💀💀💀

So when they told me the story I had a flash back of when my dad did the same thing to. I have a feeling like Hades is hiding something though cause she has worry in her eyes. Also on top of that she keeps looking at me every now and again.

💀💀💀 Maxx's pov (SUPRISE)💀💀💀

I can tell that somthing is up when the girl keeps looking at the men that I am guessing is her dad with worry like she knows something that all of don't. This is gonna get me frustrated just by thinking about it.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Hey so here is the chapter sorry that there is no new characters or anything. Please I need a comment if there is going to be more characters. Thanks for read.