chapter 2

Hey peeps i am here with another chapter. Hope you like it!😄😄😄😄😄

🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸

OH MY FUCKING GOD! He had gotten me tickets to see set it off. How the hell did he know that they were my favorite band! I mean holy shit, this can't be happening. I am very excited about it.

The date of the concert is tomorrow. So am going to have fun with this and I also got to know Garrett some more. We are actually so much a like its not even funny. I wish that he was my dad instead of Paul cause i mean who wouldn't like to live with someone that likes the same bands as you?

❤❤❤Garretts POV❤❤❤

Today is the day I get Hades out of that hell whole that she called home. I have no clue why Clarity ( Hades mom) was even with that prick. As I wrote the letter to Hades I was thinking this. After driving to her house early this morning I put the letter in her mailbox cause I know that the bastard she lives with won't check it.

After that I drove to the ticket stand and got two tickets to see Sio. She will love it I know that because i have been watching over her for about 5 years. The second ticket I will keep cause I will be going with her. I don't know what...

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Hey my little demons how was it sorry ot was short.