chapter 5

Hey I know that I updated yesterday but here's another chapter. Thank to those who are reading my book. Anywho....... TO NARNIA!!!! just kidding on with the story! 😊😊

💀💀💀 Hades pov💀💀💀

So today I am able to get out of the hospital. I was in there for TWO WHOLE DAMN DAYS WITH NOTHING TO DO BECAUSE MY PHONE HAD DIED!! So yea I was really bored al those two days with nothing to do.

Can you imagine going TWO FUCKING DAYS WITH OUT YOUR PHONE OR ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICE?!? Yea that is what I did and worst of all I didn't get ANY coffee so I am about to flip a bitch. The boys had to leave because they still had to be on tour. Garrett is at work so I won't be out of the hospital until he gets here. Anyway i am going to sleep before he gets here cause i am really tired.

💀💀💀Claritys pov (suprises arent ya😈 )💀💀💀

So hi there is something I should tell you guys. Well I was a fallen angel and when I had Hades it was passed on to her and I no longer was a fallen angel. You all must be confused so let me explain, yes I am dead but I never left earth. The reason is because when I was an angel , not a fallen angel, I had fallen in love with a human and i was banished from heaven and I am too pure to go to hell I will be on earth for all eternity.

(The picture is her as a fallen angel.)

Anyway when I fell to earth and went to him he said he didn't love me because I was a freak

Anyway when I fell to earth and went to him he said he didn't love me because I was a freak. So after that ( I was young enough to go to high school) i went and registered for school. Don't ask me why I did because i am going to tell you right now. I went to school cause i didn't want to seem suspicious and when I was walking to my locker I bumped into someone. That someone just so happened to be a frightened looking Garrett when i first saw him i was in shock because he was frightened. Then some jocks (sorry to the nice jocks) came looking for him. He looked back and ran behind me because he was scared shitless. When I saw this I was pissed beyond believe. Finally the guys had gotten to us and looked at him.

(The conversation)

J.g.: Hey there you are you little fuckin whimp why did you run you know running will only make it worst for yourself.

G:b-b-because i-i d-didn't w-w-w-want to b-be beaten t-t-t-today.

When I heard him say beaten today I was even more pissed

C: Hello fuck tards why the hell do you want beat this boy up

J.g.: Hey bitch why don't you stay out of this or you will treatment as him
At this point i was seeing red and I was very pissed and I guess it showed in my eyes because they were backing away from me, oh and I had started shaking in anger. Before they could get any further away I ran up to the one that had called me a bitch and punched him multiple times in the face knocking him unconscious. When I was done I saw his pal running away and pounced on his back flipped him on his back and did the same thing that I did to the first guy.

After I was done with them I walked over to the a stuck my hand out to shake his and he took it.

G: Hi my name is Garrett. Thank you for standing up for me.

C: Hi Garrett, I am Clarity. Your welcome, so how often does that happen?

G: everyday.

C: well Garrett you and me are going to best friends I can tell.

G: Thank you and I can tell we will be best friends to. So what classes do you have?

C: I have gym, science, music, art, free period, lunch, history, then math.

G: COOL! We have the same classes together. Come on we don't want to be late.

So yeah that's how I had met Garrett. Anywho lets fast forward a bit......

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Hey so here is the chapter I thought it would be a nice twist in the story. 😈😈😈 and there is a cliffhanger for a reason.
Bye little demons.