The Happiest Place on Earth [Joc]

~~~ The parts with ** are flashbacks!!!~~~

They say that you're at your happiest place when you're with your loved ones. Today is your one year anniversary with your boyfriend Jake, he told you that you guys would be going to Disneyland today, and that's where you're off to right now. He's driving and holding your hand with one and the other hand is on the steering wheel. Wow, one year with Jake, you still can't believe it. You begin to think about your fondest memories together but you wince at them once you realize what you're thinking of. "What's wrong babe?" he asks you as he kisses your hand. 

"Nothing babe, just thinking about how fast a year goes by." you say faking a smile at him. 

You see, your relationship with Jake is great and all, but there's just one thing that keeps it from being perfect. He hurts you, a lot. **When you and Jake first started dating, everything was great, you guys got along and everything, but one night he told you to come over. As you got to his apartment, you knocked on the door, and he opened it, "Babe, come here, I've missed you." he says pulling you in and immediately making out with you and shoving you on the couch. "Jake, please stop." you say pulling away from him, he doesn't stop he continues. "Jake I said please stop, are you drunk?" you yell. He then moves away from you, "What did you say?" he asks. "I said to please stop and asked if you were drunk." He shoves you, "Bish please, I'm not drunk." he says as he slurs his words, you can smell faint liquor. "Jake, you are drunk, I'm going to leave now, call me when you're sober." you say to him while getting up. He stands up just as quick and pushes you back down onto the couch and sits on top of you, "You listen to me okay? I'm not drunk and I don't like when you make accusations. I determine what I am. Got it?" he says. "I'm just stating facts—" he slaps you as you're trying to talk, "Got it?" he asks again. You nod your head, this isn't the guy you fell in love with.** "Babe?" he asks snapping you out of your thoughts. "Yes?" you reply. "I said we're here, where do you want to go first?" he says. "Anywhere you take me is fine." you smile. Jake isn't just abusive physically, he's verbally abusive as well. **"Babe what do you think of this dress?" you ask him as you model a dress for him. "I think it's not right for you, you don't have the figure to pull it off. Your front is too small, it seems a little tight around your waist, and don't even get me started on the ass." he says as he gestures you away. While you're in the dressing room you begin to cry, this was the dress you've been wanting to wear for your family reunion, you thought it looked perfect, but I guess not.** 

"Babe?" he asks snapping you out of your thoughts again. 

"Yes?" you reply. 

"Are you okay?" he asks. 

"Yes I am, why?" you ask. 

"They've been telling us to move for the last 2 minutes and you just stood there." he says as you look back at the angry people in line. 

"Ohh I'm sorry let's get on this Small World!" you say as the two of you get in a boat. 

You want to speak up and tell someone else about this but, all your friends are gone. You want to know why? Jake, he led away your friends. Whenever you used to hangout with your friends, Jake was always there, whether it was at the mall, at the movie theaters, at your friends house, or even at a restaurant. He was there, to watch you. **"Hey (y/n), can we talk?" your friend asks you. "Sure what's up?" you ask. "Listen, I'm happy that you and Jake are dating and all but, I think it's best if we stopped hanging out." she says. "What why?" you ask. "Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with you, but it feels like you have some kind of personal security guard, and it's hard to just have girl time. So it's either him or us. If you choose him over us, we'll be here when you guys break up." she says. Wow what great friends.** "It's a small world after all." you hear as you tune out of your thoughts. You look over at Jake and smile, he seems happier to be there than you are. You start to think whether you really want to be in a relationship with him anymore. All the thoughts of when he ignored you, hurt you, and left you. The ride ends and you guys make your way to the castle. 

"Can we come back here later? When the sun comes out?" you say. 

"Anything for my princess." he says, kissing you on your temple. You and Jake make your way to The Coffee House to order some muffins for breakfast. 

"(Y/n)," he says in a low tone, "Is everything okay? Every time I look at you, you look like you don't want to be here. If you want we can leave." 

"Everything is fine Jake, I'm sorry, I'm just observing Disneyland, I haven't been here since I was five." you say smiling. 

"Okay, because our muffins are here." A waiter pulls up with a chocolate muffin and a banana nut muffin. After 4-5 more rides, the sun is out and you guys make your way to the castle. 

"Hey can you take our picture?" Jake asks a random blonde girl. 

"OMG Jake! Is that you? Where were you last week?" Your mood starts to change. 

"Uhmm I don't know you, can you please just take our picture?" he asks the girl again. 

"You know Jake, it's okay we don't have to take it." you say beginning to walk away. 

"Hey (y/n)! YOU COME BACK HERE." he starts to yell at you. 

You hear someone running behind you and stop you where you are. "(Y/N). DID YOU NOT HEAR ME WHEN I WAS CALLING YOU?" he asks. 

You look to the ground avoiding eye contact. He picks your chin up so you can look at him, "Listen to me when I talk to you! " he raises his voice and then raises his hand to slap you. You fall to the ground. 

"Hey man, get away from her." a random guy says to Jake. 

"Or what?" Jake says as he gets up in his face. 

"Or this." the guy says as he punches Jake right in his jaw. 

He goes up to you and helps you up, "Hi, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, thank you, for doing that." you say. 

"I'm Joc. Joc Pederson, and you are?" "I'm (Y/n)." you reply. 

"Let's get you some ice or something." he says as he wraps his arm around your waist. 

"Hold on there's something I need to do real quick." you say to Joc as you go up to Jake. 

"Jake, we're over, I never want to hear from you again." you say to him. 

You then run back to Joc and begin to walk away to get some ice. While you're getting the ice with Joc, the two of you begin to get to know each other and spend the rest of the day at Disneyland together.