Night

It was 10:40pm. It was a cold and windy Friday night. Dan was in the kitchen.His best friend Phil was in the living room. Phil was sitting on the couch, he was watching what the weather would be like for the night. Dan had his laptop with him in the kitchen, It was next to the fridge. Dan placed it there so he could get some cups for the coffee he was making. While he was doing so, he would look into the living room a couple of times to check on Phil. Dan looked at Phil. Phil was just staring at the TV, not caring what was going on around him. Dan couldn't get his eyes off him. He couldn't help himself. 'He is so cute when he is consenting.' Dan thought. "Looks like it's another windy night for us, Dan." When Phil spoke, Dan jumped and went back into reality. "You alright?" Phil asked. "Wa-oh. Yeah I'm fine." Dan quickly looked back at the cups. 'What is wrong with you!? You need to pull yourself together, Dan! Phil will never love you!' Dan could feel his eyes tear up, but he shook his head and went back to making the coffee.

"Here we go." Dan said while handing a cup to Phil who was still watching the news. "Oh, Thanks Dan." He said, not even looking up at Dan. Dan sat next to Phil. Phil just stared at the TV still. Again Dan was staring at him. This time Phil caught him. Dan quickly look around, and was now looking down the hall. He was blushing. Phil didn't think anything of it, and just started watching the TV again. 'Oh my God, Dan! You can't even handle yourself! He. Will. Never. Love. You!' Dan just got his laptop and scrolled through Tumblr, looking up at Phil a couple of times.

15 minutes passed, and Phil didn't even touch his coffee. "Are you gonna drink that coffee or not, Phil?" Dan asked. "Nah. I'm just gonna pop to bed now. It's almost 11." He said, getting up yawning. "But, what about the coffee?" Dan asked. "Pour it away, or drink it yourself." Phil turned the TV off and went down the hall. Dan was watching his every move. "Night, Daniel!" Dan snapped into reality. "Oh, night." Phil went into his room and closed the door. Dan was left alone, in the dark room.

It was now 3:20 and Dan was still up. He looked at the time and yawned. "Guess it's time for bed." He whispered while putting his laptop down. He got up and looked out the window. It was raining as always. He took the cups and put them in the kitchen, turned the lights off, turned his laptop off and left for bed.

Dan went into his room. He changed into a white top and black shorts, before getting under the covers of his lovely bed. He lay there for a while, looking up into darkness. 'You can't handle yourself with Phil any longer.' He thought. 'You're not gonna get over him for a while. He lives with you for god sake!' He sighed out loud. 'You need to tell him.' He thought. 'You need to tell him somehow.' Dan turned to his left and fell asleep. Hoping maybe in the morning, he will think of something and tell Phil how he really feels.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo! So... What do you think? This was my first ever story on this! I really do hope you guys enjoyed it. I know I did while writing it! Thanks for reading btw, means a lot.
Instagram (if you wanna know)- Ya.maw, Josh_dunn_hunn- personal.
Thanks again! Hope to see you all in the next chapter! That I hope  is tomorrow! byeeee 🦁