Backstory

Dan's PoV

After the train left, all I did was cry. I seen it coming. But it still hurt like hell. It's hard for the love of your life to say they don't like you back. This will take me more than a cup of coffee to get over.

I can't remember most of the train ride. I stopped hearing and my sight was blurry. The only thing I could make out was a bunch of people staring at me. Some random girl sat next to me and put her arm around me and held me. It felt nice to be held by someone. I imagined it was Phil holding me. Like I always dreamed he would.

The train took a stop and the girl left. I felt cold. But I just sat there with my head in my hands. I wouldn't look up. I couldn't.

I snapped back when someone hit me on the top of my head. Hard. I looked up and it was the conductor. He was glaring at me and snapped his fingers at my face. I put out his hand for money. I put my hand in my pocket and that's when I remember. I left all my money at home and I was skint. I looked back at him and he growled.

He grabbed my arm to pull me up and pushed me forward. I sighed and looked down at him. I was 10x taller than him. That's for most of these people. He was about to push me out the door when we came to a small stop. When just them, a girl around the age of 14-16 stopped the man.

He glared at the teenager and she said "I will pay for him...its Danisnotonfire..." A group of girls turned around and said "IT IS DAN!" One looked at me and said "That sobbing mess is Dan Howell?" The conductor looked me up and down and said "Who the hell is Danisnotonfire?" "Me..." I said looking down at him with a small fake smile. "He's a really big YouTuber with nearly 6 million subscribers!"

The conductor looked me up and down again and glared when he got to my face "Why would 6 million people want to watch this ugly son of a bit-" "WE DO!" Said another crowed of people. "The 6 million people who watch this 'ugly son of a bitch' just so happens to be called THE PHANDOM!" I just stared as this was all going on.

"AND HIS BEST-FRIEND IS THE AMAZING PHIL! PHIL LESTER!" The conductor looked at my face in shock. "AmazingPhil? You mean the guy who hates cheese?" I chuckled and looked at my feet. "Hm.. Yeah... That guy." "My daughter loves AmazingPhil! She has a little crush on him. I've seen some of his videos. He's a good guy." I looked back at him and smiled. "Ah! DANISNOTONFIRE! I remember you now! The emo!" I laughed and so did the group of fans. "That's me..."

"Well in that case..." I looked at him. "You can stay." He sighed. The group of fans cheered and I sat back down and said thank you. The girls came over and sat next to me. Some stood in front. "So... D-D-Dan..." I looked up at a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Yeah?" "Where is Phil?" I knew it... I knew someone was going to ask sometime.

I looked at the floor and sighed. "Back at the house..." I said. "Why were you so sad?" I looked to my right to see a girl with ginger hair and green eyes. I felt my eyes start to tear up and one of the girls hug my side. "Was it Phil?" One of the girls said. I nodded my head and felt the tears come down. I heard awes come from the girls. They all hugged me and I sobbed.

When they let go I smiled and whipped the tears away. A girl bent down and smiled at me. "I guess you don't want to talk about it." "No... Sorry... Don't take it personally..." She nodded her head and patted my back. "It's okay Dan... I think we should leave him..." They all nodded their heads and said their goodbyes. I miss Phil already.