What happened?

Phil's PoV

Its been a week ever since Dan left. I haven't left the house. Haven't made a YouTube video. Haven't slept. If I'm not Crying, I'm trying to call Dan, if im not trying to call Dan, I'm just sitting in the house maybe eating something small.

It's just been weird lately. Not doing much, without anyone there. For these 7 days, I couldn't pull myself together. It's so lonely. I wish I never did what I did to Dan. We shouldn't have done that Q&A. It's all my fault. If I never got mad at him in the first place, this would all be fine.

I was sitting on the floor with a piece of toast in my hand. Just taking small bites out of it. I was also sitting with a blanket around me. I didn't know what to do. I sighed and got up off the floor and made my way to the bathroom. I felt weak, like there was nothing to me. I was nothing. Poor Dan.

After dragging myself to the bathroom,  I looked in the mirror. I sighed as I saw red stains on my face from crying. My eyes were puffy and red. My hair was a total mess and was growing back. I didn't shave too. I just stood there and stared at myself. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't.

I sighed and looked to my feet. I was losing weight. Fast. I looked back at myself. 'You need to get over Dan. What if he never comes back?' I sighed and I was shaking. I moved my head back and turned around. 'I should start by taking a shower' I thought as I closed the door and took my clothes off.

After I took my clothes off, turned the shower on. It took just a couple of second to heat up. Then I hopped in. The warm water hit my face, it felt nice. Ever since Dan left, it felt cold, because no one was here with me. Not for that long.

~Time skip~

I got out the shower and put the towel around me. I moved my hair back again and brushed my teeth. I then found the hair dryer and dried my hair. It reminded me when there was flower in the hair dryer... Good times.

I picked out clothes and slowly put them on and sighed. I looked in the mirror and smiled. 'You can do this, Phil.' I got out socks and shoes. I thought it might be a good idea to maybe go out somewhere. Then I looked outside. Dark.

I looked at the time. It was 9:59. Not too late to go out somewhere. So I got my phone and got my wallet. I remembered I needed a top up because I used all my minutes on trying to call Dan all day.

I got the house keys and grabbed my jacket. I made my way down the hall and out the door, locking it behind me. I walked down the steps and turned around to the flat. I sighed as I remember all the happy memory's. I know it's be only 7 days. But it's felt like years.

I was thinking so much of Dan. Is he okay? Is he dead? Where is he? Did he get run over? I really hope he is okay.

I wasn't even looking what was around me. That wasn't a good idea. But I got that last minute...

I heard a loud noise coming from my right. I stopped in the middle of the road and looked to my right. People stopped and started shouting. I just stood there. I was in shock. The car was going so fast. Speeding. And BANG!

It all went black. There was a body on the road as everyone screamed and ran over. But the body wasn't me. I felt fine. I was alright. But the person on the ground wasn't.

I opened my eyes. I was on the ground. On the road. But I looked to my right. There was the body. I gasped and everyone asked if I was okay. I said I was fine and moved over to the guy on the ground.

I turned him around so he would face me. Everyone told me to get back. But I just carried on. I moved them around to see their face... And i wish I didn't. It was my worst nightmare. If you don't already know... It was Dan.

------------------------------------
OOOOOOH! Sorry I didn't write in a while. I know I'm crap. But yeah. Hope you enjoyed. Idk what to say.... Byeeeee! HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!