Day 1- Without Dan

Phil's PoV

I got home and just fell to the ground. I felt so SO bad. All this because of me. "What have I done?" I asked myself, with tears balling from my eyes. "WHAT HAVE I DONE!?" I screamed as I got up and punched the wall.

"I lost..." I sniffed. "I lost my Best Friend!" I screamed as I hit my head off the wall. Just that picture. That picture of his broken heart.... It hurts... So badly.

I have never felt so bad. So terrible. In my whole life.... I just want to end all this pain. I know that broken heart... That broken man... Was broken... Because of... Me.

I got up and looked in the mirror. My eyes, my face was red. I looked horrible. I walked passed Dan's room. And just broke down again.

"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?" (How could this happen to me? I made my mistakes.)

I went into my room and flopped down onto my bed. I looked over at the Camera. Still on.

I got up and walked over to the camera. I pressed end and looked up at the ceiling. I was shaking. I pulled myself together and made my way into the bathroom.

I cleaned myself up and made myself look... Better.... I got out and made sure I looked alright. I took the camera and pressed record.

"So, if you liked this video, please hit that like button! And to see more videos like this, make sure to hit that subscribe button! Sorry, Dan had to pop out for a bit. So I finished the recording. Haha.. So I hope to see you guys soon. Byeeeee." And with that, I put my hand on the camera and just sighed.

"What am I going to do without him?"