I'm holding onto you

I really like TØP... Okay?

Phil's PoV

I looked at Dan. Blood all over his face. I just stared at him. My eye's started to tear up. I flipped back into reality when someone started screaming in my ear.

"CALL A BLOODY AMBULANCE!" I looked at them and looked at my pocket. I slowly got out my phone and the other person grabbed it out my hand and called 999.

I just sat on the ground. People tried to lift me but I just sat there looking at Dan. A girl who looked around 20 came running with another girl around her age.

Tears started falling from her eyes when she saw me and Dan. "DANIEL!" She screamed. Her friend held held her back with shock in her eyes. "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!?" She screamed falling to the ground.

I just slowly moved my head back to Dan. He looked lifeless. The ambulance came rushing down the street and 4 people came out running to Dan.

One of them looked at me. "Do you know who this male is?" I looked Back down at Dan and slowly lifted my head. "Yeah... Thats my BestFriend..." The man came closer and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, Son. Can you tell me what his name is?" I just stared at the man and felt a tear come down from my eye. "Dan... His name is Dan..." The man moved over to Dan. "Dan... DAN! Can you hear me, Dan?" I just stared as he said his name over and over again.

Everything went quiet... I couldn't hear anything. I stared at lifeless Dan. A woman clapped her hands in my Face and I shot up.

"CAN YOU PLEASE COME WITH US!" I slowly got up and followed the people. They moved Dan into the Van and I followed. "Please keep Dan company..."

I sat on the seat next to the Arm chair. They closed the doors and I looked outside the window. People stood in shock and people even cried. Then I saw the Girl and her friend. They both glared at me and I looked away.

I looked down at Dan. I looked down at his body. He looked broken. I looked at his hand. Covered in blood. I took his hand and looked at his face.

"I'm holding onto you."