Chapter 14

Um, introductions first, right?

So, I'm Calla Sencen. I'm pretty sure you can guess who my parents are. I'm currently a Level Four in Foxfire, and my older brother Tiergan is a Level Six, in the Elites.

I got my parent's genes all right, my dad's cockiness and ability to joke around, my mom's determination and strength.

My brother is exactly like me, but more careful, and also a pranker. He and I used to go hand in hand to go wrecking havoc in our school.

But that was back when he wasn't in the Elite towers.

I'm an Empath and a Pryokinetic.

The weirdest abilities to be in one person, but that's just my luck. I almost set Lady Galvin's room and cape on fire, and not because of my Alchemy abilities. In fact, I'm quite good.

Tiergan is a Telepath, like my mum's teacher Tiergan was, and and we're best friends with Bex Diznee, Grady Vacker, and Edward (Teddy) Song.

They're all amazing, and we used to have so much fun together, but now it's all ruined.

Ever since last week when all our parents were kid, I'm sorry, adult-napped,

All the happy memories...

Gone.

We're the cursed children I guess.

And now, now we're doomed.

To save our parents, there is a sacrifice needed. That ransom...

Me and my brother.

I guess that was kind of a one shot, because out shows that Keefe and Sophie are going to get married and have kids?

Idk if it was good or not...