Ch. 3 - "Sure, Voldemort."

This takes place after the last chapter, Keefe is back and he is staying with Sophie.

Sophie had hung out with Keefe so much lately. Her friends teased her all the time.

But in her defense, Keefe was living in Jolie's room until things got settled.

Right now, Keefe was sitting on Sophie's bed, playing with her hair and trying to distract her from her book.

She finally sighed and snapped it shut.

"What, Keefe?"

He pouted at her, and she felt flutters in her chest and stomach. She hoped he didn't feel the change in her mood.

"What? I was bored, and you were into the book, so here's the solution. You drag the person's attention to you."

Sophie raised an eyebrow, laughing.

She opened the book again to a random page, and cooed at what she was reading.

"That is sooooo, cute!"

Keefe snorted, braiding her hair expertly.

"Not as cute as me."

Sophie rolled her eyes.

"Sure, Voldemort."

She burst out laughing, his blank, confused expression only fueling the laughter.

She took control of herself, then took out her i-pod and searched up Voldemort on Google.

His expression was priceless.

He looked so affronted, shocked, and disgusted at the same time.

"Does he have a nose?"

Sophie burst again, and Keefe tried to hold onto whatever pieces of dignity he had left.

"No! I'm serious! His nose - if he even has one - looks like a snake bit him there and left a permanent mark!"

Sophie smiled.

"I'm kidding. Of course you don't look like him. You look worse."

She didn't even have time to laugh, because Keefe was tackling her to the floor.

She yelped as they rolled into the carpet.

They rolled around, Sophie mainly trying to get out from under him.

She laughed as they tumbled, and finally Keefe rolled so that he was on top of her. He grinned triumphantly a he pinned her hands to the ground near her head.

She chuckled. "You win."

Both their grins slowly faded when they realized how close they were.

"Sophie?"

She couldn't tear her eyes away from his.

"Yeah?"

"Can I do something crazy?"

She laughed nervously.

"You're always doing something crazy."

"Not as crazy as this."

He leaned down, and suddenly a pair of lips were on hers. Keefe's grip on her wrists loosened, and his hand went up behind her neck.

Sophie smiled briefly before she put a hand on his shoulder, another on his chest.

Then they broke apart, both breathing heavily.

She smiled softly at him.

"Way to take my first kiss."

Keefe smirked.

"You liked it."

She laughed, giving him a soft peck again.

"Sure, Voldemort."

Thank you for the votes and comments! They really make my day. Here's an early update for you awesome peoples! 😁