Chapter 3

Lunch with the hottie ;)
-
Ariana

"Mom!" I hear someone yell. I jump up in fear, a piece of hair fell in my face. Layla was laughing at me. I groan and fell back, "mom better get up, I have to leave in 15 minutes" she said and left. I jump up too. I look up to the clock '6:44' I only have 16- '6:45' I groan and hurried to the restroom, and came out with a nicely dress with light make-up. '6:54' I sigh, I rush down stairs, looking around for Layla, she was on her phone, as always. "Layla come on!" I shout and she rushes towards me, also following me out.
-
I dropped off Layla and rushed to work, it was pass 7:30 and I was late. I parked my vehicle, and literally running, yes I heels. I checked in and hurried on to my office, but I guess the janitor cleaned the floor so I slipped but felt arms around my waist. I saw nicely tattoos, and I immediately knew who it was.

I get up and turned around, seeing Justin with a smile. I smile back "Thanks Justin" I say and he nods "Better watch out, and be careful" he answers "You don't wanna get sore soon" he winks at me, walking off. My eyes widen and my cheeks were bright red.

I walk careful to my office, getting to work right away.
-Lunch-
I walk out of my office, tired and I remember that I was having lunch with Justin. I take out my phone to see messages.

Justin - outside already waiting...
Layla - Mom! Mom! mom! mom! Mom! Mom! I luv u ;)

I playfully roll my eyes at Layla's text, she was always doing that trick on me.

I nodded at Justin's text, and began walking to Justins car. Seeing him, leaning against his car, I smirk at his bulge in his pants, I can help him but I need real food.

He looks up at me, sending a sweet smile. "Ready?" He says, I nod and got in.
-
We arrived at McDonald's since it was closer to work, we got our food and sat in the car.

"So Justin, how ya been?" I said taking a bite of my burger.

"Great!" He said smiling.

We talked about life, and other stuff until he asked me a certain question

"So do u have a daughter or son?" He says to me, a smile grew upon my face when Layla popped into my mind.

"Yes I do, her name is Layla Grande!" I explain

He nods and carries on eating.

"How about you?" I say nervous

"Eh, nope" he says, all the naughty things came into my mind, but I shook them off, it was time to go back to work.

Justin drove us back and we walked inside.

"Thanks for lunch Justin" I say, he smiles. "No problem Ariana, it's the least I can do." He says, I step up to him, kissing is cheek, probably leaving a red mark. "Bye" I say and returned to my office.

Today was actually interesting, and fun
-
Told ya chapter 3 will be up soon

And it was sooner than u think ;)

I want to know, when are your birthdays

Well mine is March 1, yes the same as Justins

Have a good day/ night

Luv ya Muah!