Chapter 7

The date with him
-
Ariana

It's been the next day, I mostly stayed up thinking about Justin, and surprisingly I wasn't tired. We known each other for awhile now and got to know each other very well, ugh I just wish he would ask me out.

I was staring at the ceiling until I heard a ding, I lean over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone. Pushing the power button, I saw a text

Justin 💗 - Ari meet me at the arena closes to you...Imma show u something

I unlock my phone and text him back.

Ariana - fine I'll be there in 30

I lazily get out of bed and walk to the restroom to get ready.

I just throw on a hoodie that Justin gave me and some jeans with a pair of white pumps. Layla was sleeping, I left a note saying I was leaving.

I grab my phone and keys, than hopping into my car and began to drive.

I love driving so much, it clears my mind.

I arrived at the arena that Justin told me to go to. There was nobody here except Justins car. I smile and walked into the arena.

When I walked in, the coldness hit me. I shiver but got use to it later on. I walk down the aisle of the seats until I got to the bottom.

"Justin!" I yell out but no answer. I was looking all around the arena. My dream was to sing when I was little, and it's still a dream of mine.

I heard lights come on, I get frighten but to only see Justin on the stage that was up. Idk why there was a stage but who cares.

He had a guitar in his hands . It was a empty arena, and I knew that tune anywhere. Is he?

He was sitting on a stool with the mic in his hands. That's when I heard the most beautiful voice I ever heard

{Imagine Justin singing this to Ariana}

My hand covered my mouth because I was gonna cry!

When he finished singing. He got up and walked towards me, I was still covering my mouth in shock!

He smiled at me and I laughed. I wiped some of my tears and looked at him, his was literally right in front of me. Smiling.

I shook my head and smiled, tried hiding my tears. "Well you gonna hug me or wh-" I cut him off by hugging him. His hands went to my thighs that's when I jumped and wrapped my legs around his body. He began to spin me around. He carried me to a seat in the arena, I just looked at him, smiling!

"Justin!" I said and he laughed, I smiled again. "You didn't have to" I said, as I sat on his lap. "Well it's one of a kind, just like you" he said, I hide my face is the crook of his neck to hide my blushing.

He picked me up and spinned me around again, I squeal in happiness. He puts me down and we just stare into each other's eyes. He were leaning in until I spoke "Just come here" I giggle and that went sparks went off.

We finally kissed, it might now be romantic but it's one of a kind, just like us. He kissed for the longest time that we let go.

Justin took something out of his pocket and slipped it on my finger. I didn't want to look at it cause I was looking at Justin's features. His sharp jawline, like damn boy!

"Ariana Grande" he started off, I felt my heart pounding in my chest. "Will you give me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked me. I bite my lip and smiled "Will this answer your question?" I said and yanked him to my lips, giving him on of the most passionate kiss ever.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. We let go and smiled "Of course Justin Drew bieber" I say and a smile grew a upon his face. He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder "Yes!" He yells. I laugh in happiness. "Ariana grande is my girlfriend WOOOOO!!" He yells again, I laugh at his dorky ness.

He spins me around again and I laugh. "I LOVE YOU!!" He sings. I smile again. He can only make me feel that type of way and I won't let the fade away.
-
Y'all happy that Jariana happened now?

You want drama or just plain?

I NEED ANSWERS!!

But seriously I'm in love with empty arena stuff, they make me calm ;))

Love y'all byeeeeee

Mwah!