Chapter 11

2 years later...
-
Ariana

"Layla!" I yell and see my 15 year old come towards me. "Yahhhhh" she says to me, "Justin is taking me somewhere, and I wanted to know if you wanna go out tonight with some friends?" I say and her face lightens up "yes! We can go watch "lights out"!!" Say squeals, and I laugh.

"But promise to be back by 10" I say and she nods, okay, I kiss her head and she runs upstairs, she takes after me. Taking hours to pick an outfit.

"Home!" I heard a male voice, I smile and see my boyfriend come back from work, "my baby is home!" I give him a hug and a peck. "Ready for tonight babe" I say and u nod "2 years of love is all worth it!" I say and gave him another peck. "Better pick out your outfit cause you take forever!" He says and I laugh. I run upstairs. Going into my walk in closet, choosing a dress to remember.

-1 hour later-

I brush out my hair and touch it up a little, I admire myself in the mirror. "Come on!" I hear Justin yell, I smile and brushed out my dress and grabbing my purse while walking out. I walk down the stairs to see Justin in a suit.

I look up and down to see the same design as my shoes, I squeal and brought him to the living room, I made him sit down and put our feet together

I post it and it was cool, a date night to remember.

"We cute" I say and he laughs "Now can we go?" He said and I nod. "Layla we are leaving!" I yell and walked out the house. I held Justins hand and he held mine.

-at restaurant-

"Omg Justin, it's beautiful!" I say and see a top deck, and the moon. "Let's go" he said and we walked in.

"Hello, reservation for two" he said "Name" said the guy, "bieber" he responded. The guy smile, "well well, follow me" the guy said and escorted us to the top deck. My eyes widen at the sight. LA sight and the moon. "Justin you didn't have to do this!" I said and he ignored me. I admired the moon while we waiting to order.

"You like moons don't you" he said, I smile. "It reminds me of my grandpa and it's so beautiful" I say back and look at him. We ordered our food and he came back with it.

"Yum!" I say and began to eat. I kept laughing, cause Justin was making me laugh. God, his smile is everything! "Justin stop!" I laugh. He smiles. "BOIIIIIII" I say and we both laugh. "Thank you for dinner Justin, this evens was the best!" I say and he looks down.

I try to peak but I'm to small. "Ari, come here" he said and he walked hand in hand to the wall. We look at the moon.

He looks at me and hold my chin so I can look at him. "Ari, can I ask you something?" He said and I nod.

(Im gonna fucking tear up right here!)

Justin gets on 1 knee and hold something behind his back but his hand in my hand. My free hand held my mouth in shock. "Ariana Grande-Burtera, these 2 years were amazing with you and I wanna spend the rest of my life like that, with you in it. And I want us to live forever and never break that promise. Ariana, will you give me the honor of being my wife" he said and held a ring in his hand and I cover my mouth with both of my hands.

I began to cry and kissed him. "Yes! Yes Justin Drew bieber I WILL!!" I shout and kissed him again. He stood up and we kissed for the longest time. I tippy toed to reach his height. We let go and he slipped the ring on my finger, I admire it and hugged him "IM GONNA BE A BIEBER!!" I scream and we both laughed.

We put our foreheads together and I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms went around my waist. "I love you" I say and he smiles "I love you forever and  always" he said and I gave him a peck.

All of a sudden, he spinned me around and held my waist. "SHE SAID YES!!" He yelled than I heard screaming. All me and Justins friends were on the deck too, "YASSSS!" Everyone cheered, I got shy and hid myself in the crook of Justins neck.

Selena,Alexia,Kendall, Kylie, came up to me and congratulated me. "Omg, let me see the ring!" Selena said they all looked at it. They squeal and I smile.

I look behind me, to see Justin giving hugs to his friends. Than he looked at me, winking. I wink back and went back to my friends.

We celebrated of my proposal. And the fact that this special day was under my favorite think in the world. Moonlight.

I went to the edge of the deck and admired the moon, like I said, it reminded me of my grandpa. I felt arms around my waist, kisses down my neck, I giggle to see Justin behind me.

"What are you doing love?" He said and I looked at the moon. "My grandpa is probably happy that I'm happy with the best man in the world." I look at him "I bet he is" Justin said and kissed my cheek.

And he calls me moonlight too

--
Wipes tears

What? I wasn't crying pssh I was cutting onions

Hope you liked this chapter!

Hope I didn't make you cry tho