Chapter 5

I will be okay....But will you?
-
Layla

"Ariana she will be okay" I heard someone say, like a man. "I know but I'm just worried" than I heard a girl voice, I open my eyes but than closed them again because the burn from the light above me. I wince and cover my eyes.

"Layla!" That same girl voice came to me again. I open my eyes slowly than to see, a woman and a man. Who as these people?

"Sweetie! Your okay" the woman said to me. She than hugged me, I gave myself a confused look, okay I'm really confused, WHO ARE U PEOPLE!??

She stepped away from me, but gave me a confused look, "Layla want to say something?" She said, I look over to the man, he had brunette hair, hairstyle was in a quiff, he was wearing a gold chain necklace, with a plain white shirt.

"Yea, um who are you people?" I say, their eyes widen. The woman was backing away from me, what did I say? She ran out of the room, the man went after her. What did I say!?

After a few minutes, they both came back in, the woman had tear stains on her cheeks, the man came up to me. "Hello Layla, I'm Justin...And just to let you know, that woman over there" he paused, pointing the the woman who was pacing back and forth. "She is your mother" he smiled at me.

I look back at the lady, she had her eyes wide open, just staring at us. Soon, a smile grew upon her face. She came up to both of us, and just smiled at me. I was speechless, she is my mom, and I never knew? Well I never knew what was my life in the past, but I'll get the memories back...soon.

"Yes, I'm your mother, and I hope you can remember me soon" she says to me, grabbing my hand and holding it. I look at he hands and felt a familiar touch. But it's so hard to remember.

I think really hard after 10 minutes, one little thing came into my mind. "I remember something!!" I yell, the lady jumped up in fear but calmed down. A wide smile came to her face. "Oh my gosh, where's Cameron!" I yell, he is the only thing that I remember!

Their faces fell into a frown. They walk out and bring that familiar boy into the room. I smile and he did too. He came up to me and hugged me, I returned one back. We let go and just smiled at each other. "I remember you!" I say, he gives me a odd look but just brushed it away.

He gave me another hug, "oh gosh Layla! You scared the hell out of me, I'm so happy your okay" he says and let's go of me. "I'm still thing to remember things but I'll be okay" I say and he gives me a confused look.

The lady came up to me and held my hand again, dang it...I KNOW THIS TOUCH BUT WHO WAS IT!! I think

"Layla you ready to go home?" She asks me, my eyes widen at her question. I look at everyone. Than back to her.

I nod "Yup!"

- ♡ -

Yasssss! I finally found time to update!

So happy I did, and very very sorry for the short chapters!

Bye bye