Chapter 10

Should we?
-
Justin

"Ariana..." I say and she rests her elbows on her knee with her hand in her hair. Shaking her head, On the edge of tears. "We have to tell her soon" I say and she looks at me. "Justin! It isn't easy to tell a 13 year old about your secret!" She tells me and cries.

"I'll be there with you!" I say and rub her back trying to calm her down. "But what if she doesn't approve of us!" She yells and stands up. "I swear she will! She wants the best for you!" I say and he comes up to me, crying into my chest. I hug her and kiss her forehead.

"Come on! We have to tell her" we let and I wipe her tears with my thumb. And kissed her cheek. I smile and she smiles too.

We heard a knock at the door, I walk up to it and open it. It reveals a boy, looks like a teenager. "Uh hello?" I say and he looks at me "Oh uh is Layla home? I need to talk to her" he says, I nod and let him in. He rushes up to Layla's room. I just raised an eyebrow and entered the living with Ariana wiping her tears.

"A boy can by asking for Layla?" I say and she looks at me. "A teenage boy with brown hair, quiff like?" He described. I nod in approval. "That's Cameron Dallas, Layla's best friend." She said and sat down, I open my mouth "Ohhh" I say and sat next to her. "We should wait until he's done talking with her" I say, sitting next to her, wrapping my arm around her and she snuggles into me.

Layla

I lay in bed, with my door locked, food all over the place, my makeup smeared under my eyes, I look like a monster to give ya a hint. I was flicking through channels on the tv, trying to find the right one.

Than I heard a knock, I ignore it, thinking it was Justin or my mom. "Layla, it's cam" a Mal voice come through. I look at the door, and get out of it, unlocking it than jumping back into bed.

He comes in and gets surprised about my messy room. I just went back to flicking through the channels. "Layla! W-What happened?" He said and I just look at him. I point at my face and my food. "Depressed?" He says and I nod.

He sits by me, taking my remote "Hey! Give that back!" I yell and tackle him but he pushes me back. "What's going on?" He said and I just scooted away from him. "Why do you care?" I say, crossing my arms. My bitchy side is coming along again.

"I care cause you haven't been at school for a month!" He explained and I roll my eyes. "You should know, you saw what Layah did to me" I say and took the remote. He takes it back, "she said she was sorry, she has anger issues" he explains.

"I don't believe that shit" I say. "Stop being bitchy Layla!" He says. I scoff and grabbed him by the collar. "Don't fucking tell me to stop being bitchy! now leave!" I yell and he rushes out the door.

I love what I do best, scaring people away with my bitchy side and never speaking to them again. I smile and looked around my room.

Yikes! My room looks like a dump, I'll just clean up a bit than fix my hair and makeup.

-1 hour later-

All done! I jump in excitement and exited my restroom, entering my clean room. I feel better now. Fake friends are not trustworthy, you might think that but they just back stab you and you lose them but guess what! I don't care like at all!

"Layla, can we talk?" I heard my mom say, "sure come in" I shout and sat on my bed. She came in with Justin and admired my clean room "so?" I start off. They sit by me, and they look nervous. I was confused but i don't care.

"Sweets, you want the best for me, right?" She says and I nod, my mom has been down lately and I just want her to be happy for once.

"Me and Justin are....." He stops and holds Justin hands "Dating" she finished, my jaw dropped. Than I smiled, I gave them hugs.

"Omg really!?" I squeal and they nod. I dance around "I get to finally have a dad!" I shots nod danced around again, they laugh "But Justin, I'm warning you, I don't want my mom heartbroken again!" I point to him, he puts his hand up and defense. "I promise, I would never  hurt your mom. She means everything" he said and kisses her cheek, I 'Awww' and they laugh.

"I approve cause I just want my mom happy" I say and she smiles, coming up to me than hugs me. " I love you babes" she says and I say it back.

"CELEBRATE!" I shout and danced around again, they join. A happy family at last.

--

3 more chapter left!

You might get the next chapter tonight!

The ending is so cute! 😛