Chapter 16

Is he....Gone?
-
Justin

"Uggghh" I groan, my head was throbbing, my legs and arms were numb. I was freezing! My eye sight was blurry, my arm ached along with my legs.

I felt like I've been beat up, I touch my stomach area to feel liquid, I look at my hands, sight is too blurry but I see red. I groan in pain again.

I try to get up but I fall again, I'm weak. I cough and spit out blood. I just lay on my back and just laid there in pain. Until I heard people come, my throat was dry, so as my mouth. I wanted to speak and yell but no use.

Two doors open and I saw a body figure. My eyes fell shut when the light hit me. "Justin?" I heard a female voice, my first thought was Ariana but it came closer. She had blonde hair and she was wearing a white dress.

"H-Hailey?" I spoke than coughed. Hurting my throat more. She squats to the floor, her eyes were wide open. "Justin! W-What happened?" She said, I shake my head. She takes out her phone. "Hello!? Yes, my friend is hurt and we need a ambulance!" She tells them worried.

I cough again, "fuck" I say in pain. "Don't worry Justin, they are on their way." She said, my eyes couldn't say open for very long. My breathing kept slowing down, my eyes were closing slowly. "Justin!" Was the last thing I heard.

Than everything went black.

Ariana

I was driving around the neighborhood, knocking on everyone's door, showing them a picture of Justin, but they never saw him.

I was walking back to my car until I felt my phone buzz, I take it out and powered it on. It was a text from Hailey.

Hailey : Ariana! I found Justin! He's in a dark shack in the woods! Please hurry, I think we're about to lose him!!

My heart stopped at her text, "l-losing him?" I say, I run over to my car and quickly got in. I drove to the woods and got out.

"Hailey!" I yell, I waited a few seconds. "ARIANA!!" I heard a faint scream. I ran around the trees and tripped but got up and ran again.

I stopped in front of the shack and took a deep breath. I walk in to see Hailey on the floor with Justin. My heart stopped, I just wanted to cry but couldn't. I run over to him and started to tear up.

"H-He isn't breathing anymore!" Hailey said, she gave him CPR and I did mouth to mouth, he can't die on me! No! Not today Satan!! NO!

"Come on Hailey!" I slightly yell. We tried everything, nothing. I began to cry. "JUSTIN!" I scream and fell on his lifeless body. My cries were loud that I couldn't stop. "Come on Ariana, the paramedics are here" she said and lift me up. But I rejected and hugged Justin. "No! I'm not leaving him." I say, still hugging him.

"Ma'am we need you to move" the police officer said, I shake my head and he lift me up. I swarm in his arms, trying to get free. "Let me go!" I yell and cried at the same time. "Ma'am we can't let you get through." He said and took my outside.

Hailey was already out here. "Hailey!" I run over to her and hugged her, crying on her shoulder. She calmed me down a bit and side hugged me. We saw them take Justin's body and put him in the ambulance.

I cry more, Hailey does too. I couldn't take it anymore. I run over to Justin's body, but get taken back. I was getting held back. I swarm more, "p-please let me go!!" I scream and kept swarming.

"Ariana! Let's go" Hailey took me to her car and we drove to her house. We walked in and cried on her shoulder for hours until she had to take a call.

She came back with her hand over mouth. "The doctors called me, and told me that Justin..." She fell to the floor and cried. I walk over to her and picked up the phone. She was gonna send a text but it didn't go through.

It was about Justin, I was reading until the last sentence. "The doctors couldn't help Justin, he lost a lot of blood and we couldn't get anymore, they tried their best" I softly said, my tears were coming out. "He-he died!!" I scream and she nodded her head.

My heart stopped, I felt like fainting. My mind was spinning. I fall to the ground and cried ask cried. "JUSTIN!!!" I scream and pulled my hair.

"JUSTIN WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GOO!!" I scream and kept screaming his name. I wanted to die, if he did than I will.

"I can't live anymore" I say and got up, walking over to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife, I was about to cut my throat until I got stopped "Ariana! Please don't do this, of Justin is gone than you shouldn't, he wouldn't want that! He wants you to be happy!" Hailey said.

I cry and dropped the knife.

"I'm gonna miss him!" I hug Hailey and cried again on her shoulder. "I am too" she said

"I love you justin" I whispered and kept crying.

--

Okay, I'm so depressed because of this chapter

Omg, I'm actually in tears

😭😭