Chapter 4

I hate you!
-
Layla

I was walking to class until I saw him. My best friend Cameron Dallas. He's been there since the beginning, my side hoe, my everything! I will never trade him. "Hey nerd" he came up to me. "Hey weirdo" I say "hey where's Layah?" I say, he looks down. I raise an eyebrow, questioning him "what wrong?" I say, he doesn't respond, okay now I'm getting worried.

"Where Layah Cameron!" I demanded, he held my hand, taking me to his car. I just can't ditch school, with out my friends! I get in and he starts driving. "Cameron! What the hell is going on!" I shout, he shakes his head, keeping his eyes on the road.

I roll my eyes, and look out to window, calming myself down. Sooner or later, we reached Layah's house. we get out and he rushes to the door, I just stand there. Scared of what might happen next. Someone opens, and my eyes widen, Just by those words "TELL LAYLA TO GO AWAY!! I hate her!!!" She yells, and she spots me. "I HATE YOU!!" He points to me, shutting the door.

My eyes began to burn, my breathing got heavier. I back up from the house. Than I started running to who knows what. I was about to cross the road, my vision got blurry, I heard a car honk, I look to see only to bright orbs coming my way. Than pain went through my body, my head feeling dizzy, my leg numb, my body was weak, I tried opening my eyes, but closed.

That's when everything went black...
-
Ariana

"Bye Justin and Nicole!" I shout out, they say bye back. I was all done with my work, so I got to leave early. I was walking to my car, ready to leave through the sliding doors until I got a call.

Layla

I raise an eyebrow, answering it. "Hello?" I say, all I heard was someone breathing really fast. "M-Ms.G-Grande" someone stuttered and I know who that was "What wrong Cameron?" I say, he tried to calm down but he couldn't. "L-Layla g-got" he stopped. I started to get worried. "Layla what?!" I say. "Layla got into an accident!" He shouted.

My world stopped, my breathing got heavier, my baby girl! "Cameron where is she!" I shout.
"She-she is in the h-hospital" he stutters. "Okay I'll be there!" I shout. I was about to speed walk away but until I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Woah Ariana you okay?" Justin said, my breathing was going 100mp and my heart was beating fast, I felt as I was about to collapse any time now. I shake my head. "My daughter got into a man accident!" I say, his eyes grew bigger. "Are u okay? Want be to go with?" He said, I nod.

We ran out to his car, my car was at the shop, getting repaired. We got in and zoomed off to the hospital.

By the time we got there, we entered the room, and there I saw my hopeless daughter. She had a bandage around her head, a cast on her arm, tubes going in her nose. She was sleeping, hopefully. I was not there for her too!

But what happened?
-
Guess who's back! Back again!

I brought you gals and guys another chapter!

Hope u liked it!

I love u Muah! ;*