Chapter 12

Coming out...
-
Layla

"No but seriously, that movie was scary" Nicole said to Liz. They were just my friends, and they were fine. I wasn't even listening to them, before my mom and Justin went out, Justin gave me a little drive, and I just wanna go home and play it. I wonder if it's a video or song.

"Hey, I'm gonna go home, I have to get back before 10" I said and they nodded, I have them hugs and walked back home. This is what I hate, going home in the dark with the wood almost right by my house. I always felt like someone or something was watching me. And I will always get that sense that I might get raped or something.

I run home, with my mind focused on the drive. I walk in my house and rush upstairs to my room. I grab my MacBook and plugged in the drive but before I opened my MacBook, I found a sticky note

Layla,

Me and your mom made this song just for fun and we wanted to give it to you, it's all yours

~Justin

Ooooooo Justin made something, I smile and watched the drive. It had lyrics and.....I squeal "THEY MADE A SONG AWWWWWW" I shout and covered my mouth, I press play

Their voices sound like freakin heaven! 2 years together really do pay off. When it ended, I close my laptop and grabbed the drive, I go under my bed and grabbed my secret box. It has all my valuables in their, and this drive is everything to me.

Than I heard the door open. I open my door with my mom holding hands with Justin. They were so cute! "Jariana!" I shout and they look at me. I smile and they do too. "Nickname?" Justin said. I nod, than laughed.

"I have something to tell you Layla." My mom said to me. "Wait, it's been 2 years, you guys really love each other, and there can be only one reason....." My eyes got big, they smile "I'm engaged Layla" she said and I scream, I jump into Justins arms and hugged him and hugged my mom.

"Omg, so that means Justin is gonna be my STEP DAD!!" I yell and he nods "Maybe" he said, I squeal again.

This is the best....Day....EVERRRRR! (If you know where this line is from, I love u)

--

Did y'all really think this was the last chapter....if yes that y'all need to go back and read again.

More chapters on their way!

-Layla