Chapter 13

This is stressful yet exciting
-
Justin

"Justin, how ya feeling?" Chaz said to me, I was just thinking about Ariana. "Idk, Chaz" I sigh and look at him. "What are you thinking about?" He scooted to me, rubbed my back. I sigh again, "what if she says 'I don't' or what if our marriage doesn't work out, I'm scared Chaz" I explain and felt a tear slip out.

"Bro, why are you worried about that, you heard Ariana, she said yes to you when you propose" he stopped than, continued, "she loves you and she would say yes" he said, "I gotta go" he said than left.

I kept thinking, of course she would say yes...S-She loves me. I get up and walk around the house, maybe play some basketball.

Ariana

"Lexi, you sure you like this?" I say holding up the white wedding dress. She looks at it, holding her chin. "Nah, to wedding" she said, I laughs and playfully rolled my eyes.

I went back to the racks, going through the dresses again. Until I stopped at one, my eyes were blessed of how beautiful it was. "Omg Lexi I'm gonna try this on!" I say and rushed over to the fitting room, with the dress in my hands.

I take off all my clothes and tried it on. It fitted perfectly! "Lexi!" I shout and come out with it on. She away from her phone "Omg" her jaw drops. She runs over to me, and scans my dress. "It's perfect! Justin will love it!" She said to me. I squeal in excitement!

(Dress on top)

"In just 1 week, you'll officially a Mrs. BIEBER" alexia says, I blush at the name "Mrs.Bieber eh" I say and went back to go back in the fitting room.

"I want this Lexi! It's so beautiful!" I say and she nods.

We get the dress and just told my mom to keep it so Justin doesn't see it.

I headed back home and just couldn't wait until the wedding!

--

Two chapters IN THE SAME DAY!

Gah never done two in a day!

Wow, I deserve a Grammy ;))

Jk but hope u enjoyed

ALMOST TO 1K ON THIS BOOK AHHHH!!

Sorry if this chapter is short..

-Layla