Chapter 15

Ariana

"What the hell did you do to Justin!" I threaten Ricky. He just smirks, oh u won't smirk anymore until you tell me where Justin is at.

"Oh, Ariana..He's long gone..But you have me as your husband again" Ricky said and opened his arms. I back away, "don't fucking touch me, or you'll be sorry!" I yell, everyone was just watching us. "No, you'll be sorry that you left me" he said. I look away but caught my eye on a knife, that was for the wedding cake.

Ricky lifted my chin up to look at him "Go ahead kiss me babe" I say sexually, but at least I have a plan. He comes towards me until I grabbed the knife and stabbed him the neck, he groaned and fell the the ground.

"That's what you get for fucking the queen motherfucker!" I say and kicked him. I walked out the church with the knife in my hand. I need to find Justin, or else I will murder that fuck!

My wedding dress had blood at the edges and I can't really walk, I clean the knife and started cutting the blood off. My dress was short now, I jogged over to the nearest house and cleaned myself up, fixed my make up and hair.

Not the best outfit but still, I have no choice!

I get in my vehicle and began to drive around, looking for Justin!

I need to find him! NOW!!

--
Hello, it's me

With another chapter

Does Ariana slay in this book?

But more chapter on their wayyyyyy

I'm so sorry for a short chapter