Chapter Two: Pink Hair

SmallishBeans/Joel's P.O.V

I got off the bus and said goodbye to my new friend Max. I looked ahead and saw the school. I could just pretend to be sick and call home. Nah not a good idea. I walked in the school very sheepishly and saw a load of kids. This must be a really popular school.

I went to the office to get my locker number and everything and saw a girl struggling to gather all of her books that she'd just dropped. I went over to her and asked, "Are you alright?" "Oh! Um no I'm really not.." she said. "Here I'll help you." I said picking up some of her books and papers. As soon as all of her stuff was picked up she turned to me and said, "Thanks for the help! My name is Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzie. What's yours?" "Oh my name is Joel. Also your pink hair is awesome!" "Thanks! Well see ya around. Bye!" she said. Wow. She was really pretty. I hope I'll see her again.Oh dang it I was supposed to be getting my locker number! Gah, I better get a move on if I want to get to class.

After I had gotten my locker number I went to my locker and put my stuff up. I wonder who has the locker next to me.. "Ring Ring" Oh no the bell! I better run to class!