Chapter Nineteen: Hangin' Out

Mithzan/Max's P.O.V

I'd just home from Jess's, and was watching some TV until I got a text. I looked at my phone and apparently Red had texted me.

Red: Hey wanna hang out with me and Adam today?
Max: Sure! Where at?
Red: I dunno maybe we'll grab something to eat and talk about it then?
Max: Ok where are we gonna eat at?
Red: How about we go to that food truck thing?
Max: Sure. I'll see ya there.
Red: Ok see ya!

I had my phone and wallet and was walking to the food truck. I heard it was somewhere in the park, so I went there. As soon as I got to the park I saw the food truck. "Hey Max!" said Adam who was sitting on the bench near the food truck with Red. "Hey! We were waiting for you to get here to order food, so here we are!" said Red. "Ok thanks! Let's get some food!" I said. We went to the truck and ordered some tacos and found a bench to sit on. "Mm these are good!" I said. "You got that right. These are the best tacos ever!" said Adam. "Mhm! So where should we go after this?" asked Red. "Maybe the arcade?" I suggested. "Ooh that sounds good." said Adam. "Ok sure! Let's just finish our tacos first." said Red. We finished our tacos and got up from the table. "Let us venture to the arcade!" said Red. "Yes! Now we shall continue our quest!" I said. "Hahaha! We're the Arcade Knights!" said Adam. "Here we go!" said Red running ahead. "Hey wait up!" I said running towards him. "And they're off!" said Adam catching up with us. We're weird, I'll admit it but we're friends.