Chapter Fifteen: Girls Night

Ldshadowlady/Lizzie's P.O.V

~THE SATURDAY BEFORE THE WEEK OF THE DANCE~

Today Alesa, Jess, Yammy, Emily, Tiffany, and Shelby are coming to my house for a sleepover!
I'm so excited! We're gonna have so much fun! They're all gonna be over at 6:00 and it's 5:36 right now. To pass time, I went on my computer to play some games. After I played for a bit I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" I squealed and jumped up from the computer. I opened the door and saw Yammy! "Hey Yammy!" I said. "Hey Lizzie! Thanks for inviting me!" said Yammy cheerfully. "Heyo." I looked behind Yammy and saw Em! Emily was a new girl this year, and she just started here a week ago. I didn't invite her because she's new, I invited her because we're friends. "Hey Em!" I said. "Hey Emily." said Yammy. Sooner or later everyone who I had invited was here, and we started to talk about the dance.

"So, do you guys have a date to the dance yet?" asked Tiff. "I do! It's Joel." I said. "Nice! Anyone else?" asked Tiff. "Yup I do. I think Shelby does too." said Yammy. "Mhm I do." said Shelby. "I don't, but I kinda wanna go with Red." said Em blushing. "I don't think I wanna go. Dances are always so boring, so if you guys get bored just come to my house and we'll think of something to do." said Jess. "I'm going with Mario!" said Tiff. "Nice. Now, do you guys wanna watch a movie?" I asked them. "Yeah!" said everyone in unison. Well, except for me because I'm the one who asked!

After we watched the movie, we all went to bed. I was still awake though. I couldn't go to sleep because my mind was full of thoughts like, "What if Joel changes his mind?" and, "What if Jess is right and it is boring?"and one of the stupid thoughts such as "What if the world ends while we're at the dance?" Eventually, I went to sleep and all of those thoughts were gone.