Chapter Nine: The Dare

Ldshadowlady/Lizzie's P.O.V

Me?! What? Ross and I had talked a bit through out the week so we're friends. But his best friends are in here and he chose me?! Whatever. There's no way I'm getting out of whatever Ross wants me to do. "Dare." I said. "Hmm.. Let's see... I dare you to... Let all of us put whipped cream and sprinkles on you face!" said Ross. Oh no. What if it gets on my shirt?! It's my favorite shirt. Everyone was laughing at the dare Ross had given me. "Haha fine! But can I have a towel to put over my shirt? This is my favorite shirt." I asked. "Haha! Lemme go get you one." said Jess.

I had a towel over my shirt, and they had the whipped cream bottles and sprinkles. "This is gonna be hilarious!" said Shelby. "Shut up!" I said. "Haha fine." said Shelby. Ross and the others started to make my face into a cake. It actually isn't that bad. Ya know, for a human cake. "You look ridiculous!" said Max putting more sprinkles on my face. "Like I didn't know that already!" I said. After they were done, Jess took a picture of it and I washed my face off. "Here's the picture of you with a cake face!" said Jess. "Haha! Max was right I do look ridiculous!"

It was around 9:00 and everyone was leaving. I decide to head out after I ate a piece of cake. "Thanks for inviting me Jess! I'm gonna head on out but this party was great!" I said. "You're welcome! Come back anytime!" said Jess as I went out the door. "Hey!" I heard familiar voice call from behind me. I turned around and saw Joel. "Hey Joel!" I said. "Wanna walk home together?" he asked. Joel and I are neighbors so we don't have to walk to different places. "Sure! That was a fun party!" I said. "Sure was. Your face looked so funny when you had the whipped cream and sprinkles on." said Joel. "I know I saw a picture!" I said as I looked ahead and saw my house. "Here we are! Thanks for walking with me Joel." I said. "Anytime. Bye!" said Joel walking to his front door. "Bye!" I said back.