Chapter 8

"A medical problem?" He deadpanned "What do you think I am? An idiot?"

"If the shoe fits." I shrugged.

Veins pooped out under his eyes, fangs flashed in a sign of warning.

"Fine, fine!" I held my hands up. "I'm a hunter"

"Like that history teacher of yours?"

"Yeah, exactly!" I exclaimed "Except for the teeny tiny fact that I'm from another world"

"What?" His eyes widened slightly.

"I come from another world" I made a walking gesture with my fingers "The sentence is pretty self explanatory."

"Explain" The words came as a demand, rather than a request and I found myself bristling.

"Aren't you pushy?" I muttered "Anyway, I'm from a world in which this all is a show called The Vampire Diaries. It's kind of over rated in my opinion. Love triangles blow."

"So that's why you were acting different."

"You noticed!?" I gasped "But I was such a good actor."

"It was somewhat obvious." He retorted, lips turning up at the edges "I just didn't care enough to look into it."

"You sure know how to make a girl feel special." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes when he smirked. "So, can you find a witch to send me back?"

"I can, but what about the Bennet witch?"

"I don't want many people here to know about this, and I'll need a witch with more experience."

"That can be arranged but what will I gain from this?"

My eyebrows furrowed in thought ".....My eternal gratitude?"

He pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers, before he looked up "You owe me. If I do this for you than when I call you for a favor. You will respond no matter what."

"Kinky" I snarked, eyes narrowed "What kind of favor?"

He shot me an arrogant smirk "Telling you that will take away all the fun, Love."

I shut my eyes tight "Fine" I'm so going to regret this, I sighed. When I opened my eyes, I saw him looking at me, blank faced. I groaned as I was suddenly slammed back into the wall and felt something warm on my lips.

A burning sensation enveloped my mouth, and I melted against it

"What was that for?" I asked, breathlessly after pulling away "Not that I mind."

"We can make a few arrangements that benefit both parties." He grinned.

"That would be wise." He vamp sped us to his mansion which was about the size of the Singer Salve. I was placed on a soft surface before a weight dropped on top of me and a set of lips claimed my own.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I swatted my hands around, eyes squeezed shut. That damned ringing noise was getting on my last nerves. Whimpering, I gave up for a moment and snuggled down into the warmth surrounding my person. A chuckle resounded in the air, making my head snap up. "Oh" I mumbled and shamelessly snuggled against wolfie here, who I was using as a headrest. The earlier events coming back to mind.

"Hello" he replied, bemused as he glanced down at me. With great reluctance, I slowly got up and turned to grab my mobile. Elena's name popped up when I flipped it open.