Chapter 11

A/N: Hey guys! It's been a long time, please don't kill me! *dodges bullet* Dammn. I have a very good reason, three words: Cambridge International Examinations. My exams went great and are finally over, well, mostly over but there's only an MCQ paper left so eh. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter. I love you all and please, don't forget to comment down below and tell me what you think. Bye :)

Sarah winced, fidgeting a bit when I wrapped the bandage tightly around her arm. She tried to move her hand away but I tightened my grip slightly "Don't" I scolded. After wrapping the wounds, I held up her hands gently and inspected my work. Finally satisfied, I leaned away and sighed when I saw her tearing up. "It's not your fault, you know."

"I should've found a way to let you know when I saw you." She mumbled, her big brown eyes uncannily staring into mine, it felt strange to witness that- almost as if I was staring into an alternate version of what I could have been.

A chuckle left my mouth "Yeah, well, it's not like I gave you a chance, going terminator on your ass." A small smile formed on my lips when I saw the guilt in her eyes lessen and her lips move to form a grateful smile. "You have to tell me everything."

Immediately, the look vanished- replaced by fear and discomfort, she leaned back, letting out a small sniffle when her hand hit the ground, jerking her wrist.

I stared into her eyes, letting my voice fall to a soothing pitch "I want to help you but I can't do that if you don't tell me anything. That thing is a demon, I know how to kill it and I know how to protect civilians like you. That's my job but I can't do it without you." She opened her mouth to say something but quickly snapped it shut- fear still prominent in her gaze. "Please." I continued pleadingly.

She sighed, rubbing her forehead. When she looked at me again, determination had replaced the fear; my lips unconsciously formed a smile. She mumbled something, I leaned my head forward "I'm not a werewolf so you're going to have to talk louder."

"I was at my house in New York when I..." she paused.

"Go on." I encouraged.

She swallowed "I saw a dark black cloud, it then chased me. I tried to run but it caught up and forced itself down my throat." Her voice became hoarse "I blackened out. It felt strange- like I was asleep...but there were a few moments when I would wake up and..." her breath caught as tears began to trail down her cheeks "I saw her...me murder people, I could hear their screams and feel my hands wrap around their throats."

A loud sob erupted from her causing my heart to clinch. I placed a comforting squeeze on her shoulder. She suddenly threw herself at me, sobbing on my chest.

Feeling incredibly awkward, I looked around and patted her on the back. Her sobbing increased. A memory forced itself to the front of my mind.

It had been a few days since Dad decided to start training Sammy. A part of me wished that he never would, Dean had tried to give us both as normal a childhood as he could but Dad had decided to train me early, like Dean. I suppose, it was because I was his only daughter- a chance if you will, to redeem himself after he had let mom die.

It was a theory, who knew how that man's mind worked. I know that he loved us to bits but fuck him! He left Dean to take care of us; I hated the fact that my older brother was given such a big responsibility. I tried to help him, but I don't think I did enough.

The guilt was crushing to know that my brother ruined his childhood to make sure that Sammy and I had something resembling a normal childhood. He and I tried to make sure Sammy had a comparatively normal childhood but you know Dean, the stubborn fool would go to huge lengths to make sure that I did not have to help out much so that I didn't have to grow up as fast as he did.