Untitled Part 10

The hair on the back of my neck stood and I pounced on her, pinning her against the wall. My arm pressing into her throat. She let out a small whining noise like a dying dog, raising her hands in a pathetic attempt to push me back. A snarl ripped its way out of my throat, "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Sarah Brady" she whimpered, lowly "Please, I didn't do anything, don't hurt me."

I glared at her fiercely, taking in her frightened state "Alright, here's what's going to happen, I'm going to let you go. We're going to go inside quietly and if you try to pull a disappearing act on me. I'm going to rip you apart and feed you to hell hounds, understood?"

"Yes, please." She let out a pained whimper. I pulled my arm back, and she crumbled to the ground, desperate gasps escaping her. She rubbed her sore throat, shakily rising to her feet. I curtly nodded my head towards the inside of the house; she caught my gesture and scurried in, closely followed by me.

Closing the door, I went to stand near her, "Mind if I ask you a few questions?" I let out a sarcastic smirk.

Hearing a slight whizzing noise, I instinctively ducked. A fist tore through the air where my head once was. I swiped my leg out in front of me, making the bastard fall to the ground.

I kicked him on his side before moving closer to him. "What? Not having fun?" I asked, sadistically. He spat in my direction, blood spewing from his mouth.

Specks of blood dirtied my face. I grimaced, and punched him. Then quickly, whirling around, I advanced towards the girl who was cowering in the corner. "You've been a naughty puppy, haven't y-" Pain spread through my skull as if thousands of needles were being shoved into it and I fell to the ground, unconscious.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My eyes slowly slid open, and I blinked a few times to clear the spots in my vision.

"Oh, looks like the Winchester fucklet is awake."

The earlier asshole forced my head up by my hair. "Bite me." I snapped. A fist knocked my head to the side and I grimaced. The pain was pushed to the back of my mind as i focused on staring him down.

He let go of my hair and I quickly glanced around. The blue walls and brown furniture of Sarah's house reminded me of where I was. My gaze drifted to the owner, who was curling into herself on the couch, trying to disappear. She looked up briefly, tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I-I had to."

"Shut up." The man bellowed, spinning around and marching towards her. She paled and hid her face but the man, pulled her by the hair and slapped her across the face.

"Leave her alone, you son of a bitch!" I snarled but he just smiled at me.