chapter 3

The day of the interview..

"Hello how may I help you?"A woman with sweatpants and a t-shirt with the logo Raven's gym on it said as Jackson walked into the gym.

"Um I'm looking for the boss of this gym. You see my friend Jaebum said that you guys were hiring."

The women started talking."Oh you must be Jackson Wang right?"

"Yep that's me."

"Ah I see. Well my name is Raven I'm the owner of this place. But you probably figured it out once you heard my name." She let out a light chuckle which in turn made Jackson laugh.

"So the position I have open is for someone to help with children trying to exercise."

"Jaebum didn't tell me what position it was for but it sounds like it could be fun."

"Jaebum has said many good things about you. Hopefully all he said was true. "

"I'm sure you won't be disappointed!"

"Well I like your enthusiasm. Okay so how are you with kids?"

"Well I think I get along with them."

"Hmm.. okay. Do you feel comfortable working with other people?

"Of course the more the merrier." He flashed a toothy smile.

"Well that's about it. I already checked out your background information and you were cleared. In a couple of minutes we have kids coming in for a toddler Gym class you'll be working with mark. He should be here so" before she could finish her sentence someone came through the door.

"Good afternoon Raven." The person said behind Jackson's back.

"Hello Mark! I was just telling Jackson here about the class that's starting in a couple of minutes."

"Cool it'll be nice having someone helping with the children since Heather left it's been kind of overwhelming."

"Jackson meet Mark and Mark meet Jackson"

When Jackson turned around he was met with a blonde haired guy with sunglasses on.

"Nice to meet you Mark." He smiled and held out his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Jackson hopefully we can get along." As soon as Mark's hand touched his he started feeling weird.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey look a cliffhanger. Hopefully you guys liked this chapter <3