chapter 6

"It's been three months and he still doesn't want to talk to me!" Jackson groans and flops down on the couch.

"please stop all of your whining it's getting pretty annoying,all you do is sulk around. what happened to the happy go lucky Jackson I used to know?"

"It's wild and sexy." he mumbled into the cushion.

"Yeah whatever." Jaebum rolled his eyes. He was tired of Jackson moping around their apartment. It wasn't like Jackson at all.

"Do you know why he doesn't like me?"

"Honestly I don't know. But you can't feel sorry for yourself just because someone doesn't like you. Now get up." Jaebum starts to shake Jackson's shoulder.

"Stop it." Jackson groans and rolls off the couch and on to the floor.

"Stop acting bitchy and get up."

"No."

"God you're worse than a five-year old. I guess we'll have to do this the hard way." He goes to the kitchen and goes the cabinet and grabs a box. When he returns to Jackson he holds it up.

"What are you doing?" He looks at the box and quickly gets up and tries to grab it but Jaebum steps back.

"I'm getting you off your lazy butt. You need to do something other than laying on the couch."

"Okay but what does that have to do with my teabags? They're expensive so give them to me!" He tries to grab it again but Jaebum starts to run.

"You're not getting them until you promise to stop moping!" He yells. Jackson is chasing him trying to get his tea back but trips. Jaebum takes the opportunity and runs into his room and locks the door.

Jackson's banging on his door trying to get him to open the door. "Come on Jaebum just give it back!"

"Why should I?"

"Because I bought it!"

"So what? You need to get up and do something everyone has been worried about you. When's the last time you hung out with us?"

Jackson stops knocking on the door and and let's out a deep breath. "I don't know I want to hang out but I just feel like shit. I found my soulmate but he doesn't even want to deal with me. I don't know what to do."

"Well BamBam is having a little get-together tomorrow. Why don't you come and drink with us and try to get your mind off of mark for a little bit and just have some fun with us."

"I don't wanna go."

"Okay then I'll just tell your tea bags out the window.

"Okay fine I'll go!"Even though Jackson can't see his face he knows Jaebum has a shit eating grin on his face.

"Good. We can go to his house after I get off tomorrow." He opens his so and throws the box at Jackson. It hits the younger on his shoulder.

"You could've handed it to me you jerk." He takes his slipper off his foot and hurls it at Jaebum's door. But he quickly closes it.

Jaebum laughs and tells Jackson good night. He goes to his bed and starts to text BamBam.

Sent: I told Jackson that you are having a little get-together tomorrow.

Received: why though?

Sent: I have a plan. Please help me out. I'll pay for everything just invite everyone.

Received: fine I guess I'll do it but you'll also have to buy me a new pair of shoes 😛

Sent: fine whatever

He puts his phone on the charger and goes to sleep.

Hey guys hopefully you like this chapter! I was going to post this yesterday but I forgot to when I had got off of work.

What do you guys think Jaebum's plan is? It's kind of obvious tbh lmao.

Do you guys think it's going to go the way he wants it to?

Anyway tell me what you think will happen! ❤